Digiartists' Domain Community!
Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style (/showthread.php?tid=6061)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Shadowknight - 02-21-2007

Plumbers huh? Shadow moved his arm slightly, knicking the belt that held his blade and causing it to fall to the ground with a slight thunk, "Stupid belt, thought I fixed that." He complained as he turned around to pick it up, taking a good look at the two newcomers to the bar. He got back into his chair and looked over at the barkeep, "This place get busy often?" He asked, "If you don't mind I was wondering if you've heard anything. Been looking for that resistance group landslide or something." He said shrugging his shoulders, "Heard that they work in this sector some, was hoping you might've heard something from one of your customers."

- Disturbed - 02-21-2007

"I just wish getting answers about myself was a bit easier than this. I mean dont I have the right to know who I am?" Saphire asked no-one in particular.

< 7th Heaven >

"Yeah we're the only running bar besides the Wall Market in Sector 9." The wolfess stated before getting Shadow another drink "Here this one's on the house."

Just as Kurtz finished his question the lift was already sent back up "Hurry up!! I gotta take a !@#$"

- Kurtz - 02-21-2007

"Ah shit!" Kurtz immediately grabbed his bag and pulled it around to his front as he quickly moved for the lift - and also motioned for Yoosei to join him. "Come on, I think that guy's gonna 'plode if we don't hurry."

- Yoosei - 02-21-2007

Yoosei raises an eyebrow and twitches her ears while looking with a serious expression on her face to Kurtz. "...huh....ohhh... ok ok I'm coming... gee don't rush me... " she chuckles and quickly follows after Kurtz

- Master Grim - 02-21-2007

"Who knows... but you're not going to find out by just standing there." Kiran said as he walked past Sapphire, grinning slightly. The doors to the building didn't give any resistance as he pushed them open and stepped through. Before he could do anything else there was a gunshot to his right, the bullet catching his neck and almost... almost catching the major artery. The sharp noise was followed by a gasp.

"Kiran!?"

"Who...? Jaeger!?"

Kiran and the Soldier, Jaeger, stared at each other for a moment... "Man... I thought you were dead!"

"Takes a lot to kill me..." Kiran smirked.

"I noticed... why are you back here anyway?"

"I, with my friends out there, are looking for that doctor... ah, I've forgotten his name again..."

"You can't be serious! You'll all get killed trying to get up there!"

"Maybe..."

"... I can't convince you that it would be a bad idea?"

"No."

"Fine... but I have warned you... there have been more experiments lately..." Jaeger said while holding out some sort of key card to Kiran "But I know that won't stop you. This should let you use the elevator..."

Party Gained: Security Key Card.

- Shadowknight - 02-22-2007

Way to avoid the question. Shadow smiled a bit as he took the drink, popping the top off, "So is that a no on the landside thing?" He asked, trying to look dissapointed, "Darn, been needing some work. Been really slow in my line of work." Shadow took a quick drink from his bottle and set it back down, "Just not much need for a bodyguard nowadays. Been reduced to simply destroying random monsters inbetween towns."

- Kurtz - 02-22-2007

Quickly flipping the switch, Yoosei and Kurtz slowly descended down into the basement, as he sighed; it being quite a struggle to stay on since the platform wasn't originally made to take two people. "Alright, alright. Let's just get this done with."

- Yoosei - 02-27-2007

Yoosei nods in agreement. "I agree with you...and I wish this could go down faster..." and at that, she lost her balance and ended up leaning over Kurtz in search for some support. she ended up placing her head on his chest and quickly wrap her arms around his waist in hopes of not falling over. "..ahhh"

- Kurtz - 02-27-2007

It was at that same time that Kurtz immediately blushed a bright red, but tried to hold himself steady as well. It wasn't easy trying to keep you're balance when the lift's platform was not so big and that you had a cutie fox holding onto you. In the end, he had to just cuddle her back, since moving would prove to hurt himself by falling over. "Damn~"

- Disturbed - 02-28-2007

OOC: As much as I hate to do it Crimson is static.

IC:

Saphire's head tilted "Who was that Kiran? Old friend?" she watched Jaeger walk of before stepping up to Kiran.

<7th Heaven >

"About time." Disturbed walked over to the big couch in front of a flat screen tv which had the news reports of the mako reactor being blown up "Look at that..now everyone knows what we did..everyone knows the planet is one step closer of being saved."

"Landslide..work? Sir this is just a bar..unless you're really good at pooring drinks or breaking up bar fights theres nothing in terms of work for you," The wolfess replied