Digiartists' Domain Community!
Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style (/showthread.php?tid=6061)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Gol22 - 02-14-2007

OOC: sorry for the absents...AGAIN!

He followed them into the 7th heaven and just sat himself down at the bar table. He looked down as he kept thinking to himself.

- Disturbed - 02-14-2007

Saphire was just about to get her I.D. card her mom had given her but since Kiran already "took care of it" she didnt need it "Nice work, Kiran...lets press on before something bigger comes along." she said stepping forward again.

< 7the Heaven >

Disturbed with his keen wolf ears heard the door swing open again, he new it was one of his guys. "Hey!! Come on down!!" he roared from the basement.

The wolfess gave a soft nod before fetching Shadow a fairly strong logor and slid it infront of him "10 gil please." she said sweetly

- Master Grim - 02-14-2007

Kiran grinned "Heh, thanks." Funnily enough, he wasn't thinking of her sexy ass at that moment. He frowned slightly, pondering. He gave up with a head shake. Never mind. Maybe he was losing his mind, grinning for no reason like that.

- Kurtz - 02-14-2007

Following after Yoosei, Kurtz walked - slowly from the train towards the 7th Heaven, as he stated quietly. "Hey, just remember. If there's someone not-AVALANCHE there, act like a civilian. If not, ourselves." He continued to move by her side, as they soon reached the clearing of which the 7th Heaven could be seen.

- Shadowknight - 02-14-2007

"Thanks." Shadow said as he set a few coins on the bar and took the drink. He glanced over at the hole in the ground, "So what's that all about? Usually easier just to have a staircase you know."

- Gol22 - 02-15-2007

His ears perked up and looked toward the area where he heard the voice and got up to walk over by the little whole that was there with a pinball machine. He grabbed onto the rail that went down and climbed his way into the basement.

- Crimson Fox - 02-15-2007

"Kiran knew exactly how to disable that roboguard...could he be...well Shinra is very unforgiving... "Good work...yes, let's go." Crimson gave a nod before going on with them both, the plate relatively quiet other than the last of the sparks flying forth from the android. A few Skullravens flew about but kept their distance after the loss of their first attack. All the while, they drew closer to metal monolith that was the Shinra Headquarters. "Hmm, I wonder if Hojo is even still here..." Upon reaching the edge of the Shinra grounds, the fox gunman continued with, "...we're going to have to try and sneak upwards toward the laboratories, if anyone has your answers Saphire, it will be that lunatic Hojo, head of Shinra's science department."

OOC: Ugh, almost forgot we need a mad scientist, unless anyone has any objections, I'll control Hojo.

- Master Grim - 02-15-2007

Kiran tilted his head slightly. This was getting interesting... Before he could complete that thought, a small squad of shinra soldiers sighted them.

"Freeze!"

"Wow, a welcoming committee..." He stated sarcastically.

Shinra Soldier x3
[400/400] HP
[0/0] MP

OOC: No problem with me. Wink

- Crimson Fox - 02-15-2007

"Humph, nothing but cannon fodder." remarked Crimson before quickly pulling out his revolver and dealing a Bolt1 spell for 309 damage one of the guards.

"Shitty rebels, take this!" cried the guard, countering the fox's attack with a Grenade, dealing 49 damage to him.

Crimson:
HP: 281/330
MP: 202/250

Shinra Soldier #2:
HP: 91/400
MP: 0/0

- Master Grim - 02-15-2007

Kiran laughed "I'm surprised I haven't been recognized yet!" He swiftly darted at Soldier #2 and slashed him for 112 damage (critical).

Soldiers #1 and #3 fire their rifles at Kiran (80 damage) and Crimson (77 damage).

[390/470] HP
[64/80] MP

OOC: Ohh... my bad. ^_^;