Digiartists' Domain Community!
Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style (/showthread.php?tid=6061)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Disturbed - 02-07-2007

OOC: I already posted for Disturbed's part though...I wasnt posting it FOR Crimson I posted it so the next post I would have would be both Saphire and Disturbed...and I wasnt taking your rule lightly...

- Kurtz - 02-07-2007

Nodding gently, Kurtz knelt down beside Yoosei's side, and took a glance at the cut. He gulped; at least it had stopped bleeding. Immediately moving his claw, he produced a bandage; a quite long one at that, before starting to quite gently wrap it around her shoulder. "Dang... you got this just now?"

OOC: Bah... I always get things so muddled up. ><

- Crimson Fox - 02-07-2007

Crimson continued to work the controls, the former Turk aware of this aged technology. A growl left his muzzle before he declared, "It's going to take a couple more minutes..." He looked in the direction of his teammates to see the glowing eyes as well, the growling rising in volume and ferocity. The gunman reached for his revolver before saying, "Nobody make any sudden movements, it might..."

The creature grew impatient before it jumped forth from the murky sewage, an amphibious creature of dark green scales. It's eyes glowed of mako poisoning, obviously meeting with one of the runoff tunnels at one point of its miserable life. With a shrill cry of its massive mouth, the creature rushed forwards and swished its razor claws to strike them all for 60 damage.

Boss: Charybdis
HP: 1250/1250
MP: 300/300

- Gol22 - 02-07-2007

Gol sat quietly panting a little from some minor injuries.

"Well, im glad i could help out. Damn Shinra had its troops attack me without warning, bastards are pretty sneaky."

- Disturbed - 02-08-2007

Disturbed stood there with his arms crossed hearing Kurtz and Yoosei "I chose you two for a reason for this job. I chose you two out of all my crew because I knew you were the toughest of my crew." the bulk wolf smirked "A little scratch like that won't stop any of my crew members, she'll be fine." He then turned to Gol then chuckled before stating "I need a drink after this !@#$, if you come to the 7th Heaven with us I'll pay you your money." he said to Gol.

< Sewers >

Saphire let out a soft shriek as the claw hid its mark "S-stand together guys! We can take this guy out!" she said getting to her feet and raised her Guard Stick casting Ice1 on him causing 368 damage.

HP: 150/230
MP: 393/400

- Yoosei - 02-08-2007

Yoosei shakes her head and sighs.

- Master Grim - 02-08-2007

Kiran stepped back, almost avoiding the claw entirely but still taking a glancing blow. (OOC: 28 damage :P FTW)

[241/470] HP
[80/80] MP

"That was pathetic." He stated while casting Nightmare on the aquatic monster, dealing 233 damage and inflicting Darkness (OOC: or Blind... depending on what you call it! lol), the Confuse effect failing.

[241/470] HP
[72/80] MP

- Crimson Fox - 02-08-2007

Following suit with Saphire, Crimson readied his revolver for a shot of magic, using Bolt1 to strike the creature for 341 damage. Hmmm, sometimes I wonder if there's such a thing as magic defense. (OOC: If you got the reference, then congratulations!) The fox gunman prepared another materia shot whilst trying to cover Saphire.

Charybdis was a bit craftier than they realized, it's exposure to mako waste giving it some magical properites as it struck them all with Bio1 for 45 damage and poison ailments, it's blindness only hindering its physical attacks as it missed Kiran with another claw attack.

Crimson: (suffering from Poison)
HP: 225/330
MP: 242/250

Boss: Charybdis (suffering from Blind)
HP: 308/1250
MP: 290/300

- Master Grim - 02-08-2007

OOC: Please excuse me as I rub your noses in my character's superior speed. :P

IC:

Kiran growled "It's going to take much more than that, slime ball..." He ran at it and slashed for 77 damage, taking 40 himself from the poison "Ah..."

[201/470] HP
[72/80] MP
[Poison] Status Efx

- Gol22 - 02-09-2007

He shrugged a little and tried to relax a bit.

"Sure thing then, glad i could be of assistance."

He gave a little grin then made his way to his feet strectching body.