Digiartists' Domain Community!
Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style (/showthread.php?tid=6061)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Crimson Fox - 02-06-2007

"Don't worry, whatever it is, it won't stop us." he assured Saphire, a slight smile on his muzzle. After Kiran had arrived, Crimson pocketed the Blood Shard before giving Kirin a quick, "Thank you," before looking back in the tunnel. Odd, why would a thief know alchemy...there's still something more to him than meets the eye...though I'm sure anyone could say that about me. With his red eyes glowing of mako, the fox gunman begun to descend through the tunnel. "Keep close and watch out for anything." Passing through, a growl continued to persist whilst he made his way to the end of the tunnel, a dim light above the lift and controls. "It appears to work, but it will take a second for it to activate..."

The growling continued to grow louder whilst the lift controls hummed with new life. A shadowy figure swam in the waters beside them, its eyes seeming to glow from the murky aqua.

- Master Grim - 02-06-2007

"Can you be quicker?" Kiran asked, apparently calm as he discreetly watched what was following them "I don't think we have a second..."

And Crimson was right... there was more to Kiran... While his preveous service to the turks had almost killed him, he had still managed to escape with some interesting skills, as did almost anyone like him.

OOC: KER-PLOWIE!! mrgreen

- Shadowknight - 02-06-2007

OOC: I know I wasn't active but that's just cause I picked a really bad place to put my character in. Now that they're getting closer to seventh heaven I'm back. Oh and for when it happens I got dibs on RedXIII when we get to the shinra building.

IC:

Shadow stared over as the large reactor blow sky high, The number one reactor. He stood up with an enraged look, While I was sitting her chasing a dead end they struck. He took a step, ready to jump towards a lower roof and eventually to the ground but paused, Wait, if they've attacked then they'll most likely run straight to their hideout. It was a risky maneuver, mainly considering if this wasn't the hideout it'd waste alot of time, but then again, I'm getting paid either way. I can waste all the time I want. Shadow smiled as he leaned back up against the wall, hidden behind the sign.

- Disturbed - 02-07-2007

Saphire who was right behind Crimson to the lift shifted her eyes around untill it met with the what seemed to be shallow water...but...there was..two eyes staring right at them. "Umm..I think I know where the growling was comming from guys!" she said pointing towards the glowing eyes.

- Kurtz - 02-07-2007

OOC: One.

IC:

Kurtz, taking a deep sigh, rested back against the closest wall; breathing quite heavily to himself as he glanced down at Yoosei. He slightly chuckled, closing one eye. "Hey, you did well in there." He commented.

- Disturbed - 02-07-2007

OOC: What?! I didnt break that rule did I? I was just responding to Crimsons then I'll have both Disturbed and Saphire to respond next for my next post XD

- Yoosei - 02-07-2007

Yoosei twitches her ears and looks at Kurtz and chuckles softly.

- Master Grim - 02-07-2007

"You've only just noticed?" Kiran looked at Sapphire, seemingly surprised that she hadn't known.

OOC: :P *giggles*

- Kurtz - 02-07-2007

"You sure? You were doing most of the hitting there." Kurtz chuckled even more, closing up one eye as he stared at Yoosei's cut. "...Ouch... hey, want me to have a look at that?"

OOC: I don't hold back. And I don't kid around. I did say for to WAIT for both sides before posting. You could've posted Disturbed's part there as well as Saphire's. It doesn't matter if it's 'for Crimson'. It's a direct violation of the rule and I will mark for it!

- Yoosei - 02-07-2007