Digiartists' Domain Community!
Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style (/showthread.php?tid=6061)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Disturbed - 02-02-2007

Saphire nodded "Okay I got it." she declared raising her staff once again and casting Fire1 on the remaining Sahagin dealing 326 damage finally ending the battle "Glad thats over with." she said turning to Crimson and Kiran "Right lets find that other elevator and get out of here."

HP: 210/230
MP: 386/400

- Master Grim - 02-02-2007

OOC: Ah, thanks, Crimson. ^_^

IC:
Kiran nodded at Sapphire "Just give me a sec..." He grinned devilishly and dragged the three bodies out of sight. (OOC: Twisted) There were three separate wet ripping noises and, after a few seconds, Kiran came back into sight; his paws covered in Sahagin blood and a small simple leather bag over his shoulder... obviously weighted down by one or more small objects.

- Yoosei - 02-02-2007

- Gol22 - 02-02-2007

OOC: Sorry for the absents, lost connection for internet and trying to find another one to use.

Gol followed with the others out to the train. He threw himself into the train with the others and fell, hitting the side of the train with his back and rested back into it, panting.

- Crimson Fox - 02-04-2007

Crimson smirked before picking up the 300 gil the Sahagin dropped for the party's funds before blinking at the sight of Kiran carrying a lumpy bag. "Right then..." The red caped gunman gave a nod to Saphire before saying, "Okay, let's go, and keep your guard up. There's probably more of them." He continued going deeper into the sewers, his glowing red eyes following the moist walls dimly lit by the service lights. Looking down a darker looking side tunnel, Crimson could see what appeared to be another lift though he sensed something. "I think we can go up from down there, but...I think there's something in there..." Though it was quiet enough, the fox couldn't help but sense something ominous from the shadowed alley.

- Disturbed - 02-04-2007

Saphire kept closely to Crimson's movements trying not to wonder too far from the group then she stopped behind the fox. She then huddled against Crimson of his words of something was there and quickly looked side to side in the room where the lift was "...I hope its just a squirrel or a mouse..." then she thought she heard what sounded like was a very faint low towned growl and she gasped gripping the fox's arm tighter.

- Kurtz - 02-04-2007

OOC: Watch yourself. I'm not kidding with the new rule.

IC:

Kurtz hurriedly followed after all of them, cursing audibly as he stumbled into the train. "Well?! We done?"

- Master Grim - 02-04-2007

Kiran rolled his eyes at Sapphire. No backbone at all... "Hey," he whispered to them "you might need one of these." He looked into the bag and grinned. He quickly pulled out three blood-red lumps of crystal and handed one to Crimson, another to Sapphire. He kept the last one "My skill at alchemy is poor at best but these are still useful."

OOC:

Party recieves: Blood Shard [1] x3

lol I'm kinda overdoing it with the custom stuff but... meh... :P

I Wrote:Blood Shard [1] - Special item. Heals party members by 2 HP, multiplied by the user's own Magery+Willpower stat.

- Disturbed - 02-04-2007

OOC: No-one said you were :P I think I know which rule I broke and I apologize.

IC:

Just when Kurtz jumps into the train car Disturbed immediatly slams the door shut. As soon as the door shut there was a huge boom sound that lifted that made the train tilt a little bit and come back down on the track "Yeah you can say that!" The giant wolf grinned wildely "Nice work crew!!" he yelled chuckling to himself "This planet is one step closer of being saved!" Just as he said it the train started to move heading to the train stop.

- Yoosei - 02-06-2007

Yoosei sighed in relief and then slumps down on the floor, leaning herself against the wall of the train while looking up at the ceiling. Her tails swish slowly from one side to another.