Digiartists' Domain Community!
Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style (/showthread.php?tid=6061)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Gol22 - 01-27-2007

He panted and took his materia and used 'Restore' curing himself by 150HP and using 8 MP.

[HP:415/560]
[MP: 82/90]

The mech took aim at Disturbed and shot him with his barrel guns, dealing 88 damage.

- Crimson Fox - 01-30-2007

A little impatient to begin looking for the lift to the top, Crimson descended into sewers before looking back at the rest of the party. "If we're all ready, let's get going, it shouldn't be too hard to find an elevator." Entering the large archway, the red caped fox found himself in a world not much different from the rest of Midgar, a tunnel passage of dim lighting, foul odors, and gloomy atmosphere.

- Disturbed - 01-30-2007

Saphire sticking close to Crimson into the tunnel passage "I've never been down here before...gives me the creeps." she said looking side to side looking at the dark lit tunnels "Huh?" The blue wolfess squinted her eyes to one side of the room. She saw something...uncaroded by the dampness of the cave..a bar of some sort. She stepped towards it looking upon what she saw then she notices a small control panel "I...think this is it Crimson." she said blowing off some of the dust then coughing as she inhaled a bit of the dust.

- Crimson Fox - 01-30-2007

Crimson let out a small cough upon inhaling some of the dust cloud before observing the panel closely. Noting the familiarity, a moment later he recalled a similar one from his former days as a Turk, giving Saphire a small smile. "Good find, but we're going to need some power." A quick flip of the switch revealed something was wrong with the elevator's energy supply. "No good, we'll have to find the generator and figure out what's wrong. Stick close Saph, I'm sure it's not too far." He began following the power cable latched to the ceiling, walking down the moist passage with a careful eye and ear, prepared any possible and likely monster attack.

- Disturbed - 01-30-2007

< Sewers >

"Okay.." Even though she said it quietly it echoed throughout the walls of the sewers. Saphire stayed close to Crimson as they walked down the sewers following the cable untill they came to a bit of an openning where the generator is. As they arive the cable had been cut somehow...but..it was a very ruff job, not clean at all "Oh..how unfortunate..what now? Can we fix it?" she asked looking at the cut cable tilting her head "..and who could have done such a thing...an animal couldnt have done that."

- Master Grim - 01-30-2007

Kiran huffed slightly, but otherwise kept silent. Of course an animal couldn't have done that... We've probably walked into a trap or something.

- Kurtz - 01-30-2007

OOC: Enough. I shall state this rule now, and it shall be followed. I feel this is becoming a little.... silly.

If a member controls two or more characters, he/she must wait till BOTH ENDS are posted until he can post again.

If anyone posts with only one character and not two (This is excluded in case of static'd, but nonetheless), he would get a mark out of 5. If he gets 5, it's a warning.

The reason why is because I am seeing the one player who plays two characters here always post up one end, and whenever he gets to his second character, that is going FAR too slow.

IC:

Kurtz, realising the mech was still operational, turned around quickly, huffing. "Why oh WHY~" He cursed loudly, before charging back forward, striking the large machine with a vertical swipe for 79.

- Disturbed - 01-30-2007

OOC: Its not like I'm ignorning it completely on purpose..its a simple misshap. I didnt see the post, nothing to get bent out of shape about.

IC:

Disturbed growled holding his leg taking the damage "We dont have time for your bullshit!!" The black wolf casts another Fire on the mech dealing 281 damage finally killing them. Without wasting anytime the he dashed passed "We have to hurry! Theres only about 6 minutes left!" he shouted. As he came the the door he practicly smashed the controls to the door which made them swing open "Come on!!!"

HP: 236/440
MP: 137/150

- Kurtz - 01-30-2007

OOC: I've counted six times where you've done this. A simple misshap that happens 6 times?

IC:
Kurtz, grumbling even more under his breath, started to follow after the macho black wolf, cursing loudly. "Alright, ALRIGHT!~"

- Disturbed - 01-30-2007

OOC: Yes a misshap...there are times where I'm not fully awake...thats why I didnt see Gol's post...