Digiartists' Domain Community!
Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style (/showthread.php?tid=6061)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Gol22 - 01-18-2007

He got knocked off his feet, but climbed quickly back up. His limit break was close, but he came toward the Scopion and slashed it dealing a critical of 151 damage.

OOC:

[HP: 343/560]
[MP: 90/90]

Boss Health:

[394/800]

- Disturbed - 01-18-2007

Disturbed fell on his ass from the strong laser "Mother $#^@#$!!!" he thwarted and stood up growling. He aimed his gattling gun again and hit the guard scropion critting him for 127 damage.

The Gaurd Scorpion uses Scope on Yoosei

HP: 314/440
MP: 150/150

Guard Scorpion

[HP: 277/800]

- Crimson Fox - 01-18-2007

Whilst the group walked away, looking down upon them from the top of a building kissed with dust, Reno and Tseng watched them head for the sewers. "I thought we were going back to base, what the hell are we doing around here still?" Reno inquired, the gogglehead not too fond of the foul odor flowing through Sector 5.

The squad leader of the Turks chuckled before looking at his cohort. "The President has been getting a little testy lately and he wanted to get in a trial run of his new toy of his. It should apprehend Miss Saphire safely and make quick work of that rubbish opposing Shinra." His hand pushed a small button remote, sending out the silent signal to the security robot hidden in the alleys.

Letting go of Saphire, the crimson caped fox looked over to see the entrance to the sewers past the commuting merchants and noise. "Getting closer..." It was then his ears perked up upon hearing an odd metallic sound amidst the crowd's clamor. "Does anyone else hear that?"

A few of the grungy looking slum dwellers gasped before crying out in fear. "Ahhh, Shinra's at it again, lock your doors and windows!" The crowd was quick to scramble from the threat, the fox preparing his revolver.

Hovering a short distance off the ground and closing in quickly, a large ebony machine approached, the machine guns embedded in his arms aimed for the four. "Acquire Target: Saphire Eliminate: Hostile Threats!" With that, the metal monolith let loose a rain of bullets on them all, dealing each 50 damage.

OOC: Back Attack, boss battle!

Air Buster Prototype

[HP: 1000/1000]
[MP: 0/0]

- Master Grim - 01-18-2007

Kiran swore viciously as he took the damage and, being the fastest of the group, spun round to counter-attack. He slashed at the machine but it moved to dodge "Oh for-..." He retreated back to the safety of the group in a hurry, not exactly willing to risk himself all that much.

OOC: Eep, I'm not at home so I don't have Kiran's stats avaliable to me right now. ^_^' I'll stick them in when I get home.

And, by the way, I'm too lazy to go look in my previous posts. :P

- Disturbed - 01-19-2007

Saphire shrieked in pain as she felt the bullets into her back and quickly turned around "This thing...wants me?" she then swiftly raised her Guard Stick and her body started to glow then casts Ice onto the Air Buster for 216 damage.

OOC: At this point we should wait for Marine..if he doesnt post for a while then we can consider him static and skip him.

HP: 180/230
MP: 440/440

- Master Grim - 01-19-2007

OOC: Forgive the speedy post... but Kiran is way faster than the rest of you...

IC:

Kiran glanced at Sapphire. Damn... she's no use for fucking when dead... and healing is much safer than attacking! He turned to her and wordlessly used his Medicine materia; healing 25.

[420/470] HP
[80/80] MP

- Kurtz - 01-19-2007

OOC: Posted over a post warning. Congratulations. Rofl. Marine IS one page behind.... and I stick to that...

- Marine - 01-19-2007

HP: 300/350
MP: 100/250

Imbue the Divine: 2 Posts until Recharge
Fist of Salomon - Able
Blessed Art Our Crying Angel - Able

Bullets fueled towards Dalin. A shell struck his knee and drove it kneeling, against the pavement. He bounced off, staggered, and collapsed onto the asphalt. Pain wretched throughout his legs like numbing fire, a feeling never dreamed imaginable, but he righted himself standing.

"What in Names is that thing?" Dalin shouted.

Another fullisade came in purposeful columns. Dalin twirled his hammer and deflected them. When it passed, he lunged for the thing's supports, wailing his hammer against it for 40 damage.

- Crimson Fox - 01-20-2007

Crimson's back sparked with pain, his body feeling anguish before twisting around to strike the machine with a Thunder1 spell, it's weakness to electricity causing it to take 397 damage. The Air Buster prototype's circuits were temporarily fried by the electrical discharge before whizzing back to life.

Air Buster Prototype
HP: 347/1000
MP: 0/0

The artificial intelligence within considered its options before using Healing Force, the nanobots within the machine healing it's frozen, shocked, and hammered body for 350 points. "Adequate restoration complete...begin counterattack phase..." Launching a trio of missiles from it's backside, Air Buster used it's Big Bomber attack, striking them all for 75 damage each.

Crimson groaned upon feeling his body burnt and fur singed by the explosive, wiping away a bit of blood from his muzzle. "It's strong, but it's weak against our magic..."

Air Buster Prototype
HP: 697/1000
MP: 0/0

Crimson:
HP: 205/330
MP: 244/250

- Master Grim - 01-20-2007

[345/470] HP
[80/80] MP

Kiran hissed as the damage was dealt "Damn machine..." Too bad I don't have any lightning materia... He figured that his attacks wouldn't be much use so, instead, he focused his efforts on his Medicine materia, healing Sapphire for another 25.