Digiartists' Domain Community!
Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style (/showthread.php?tid=6061)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Gol22 - 01-15-2007

He saw the scopions tail rise up behind it, and then made him stop and think to himself.
"Uh-oh...this doesnt look good..."

He said holding his attack and going into defend.

- Master Grim - 01-15-2007

Kiran kept silent. Hmph... I could have got these losers all the gil they needed... obviously, they prefer to actually work for their money! That's just plain unnatural. He looked a Sapphire, as she was the one currently speaking. I can't wait for the moment when I get her alone... it'll be sweet. Heheh... I hope she's virgin too...

- Marine - 01-16-2007

Dalin swallowed. Monsters, passageways, and Shingra Gaurd he could deal with. Greeting Capernicus again, however, felt challenging. Even thinking her name goaded him like sickness. He'd seen her two years ago, the she-wolf tried to bribe him into buying a stack of empty scripts, and somehow, an exchange of words, then dinner, her heat--

He shivered in the furnace plumes.

"She owns a small lift into an engineering storage unit." Dalin muttered. "And something tells me we won't need alot of gil." If self-sacrifice must be made for Sapphire, pray to Salomon this works. "The closest route the sewage avenues, down near the civilian ports."

- Crimson Fox - 01-16-2007

"Then let's get going, I'm sure the monsters we meet on the way we'll give us more than enough gil along with some training." Crimson began to walk off towards the civilian ports of Sector 5, before looking back at Kiran, noticing the glint in his eyes. I better keep an eye on Saphire and an even closer one on him. That look in his eye...he doesn't seem far off from the scum dwelling the sewers. The fox flashed a glare with his glowing green eyes at the thief before continuing onwards.

- Master Grim - 01-16-2007

"Heh... probably more than enough... You wouldn't believe what some things are carrying!" Kiran grinned at Crimson. Not a very friendly one, him... tut, tut, tut... doesn't he know it's rude to glare like that? He laughed quietly, following the fox, but only at a safe distance "Coming?" He asked Dalin and Sapphire, although his gaze rested more on the girl.

- Disturbed - 01-17-2007

"I'm..I'm comming." Saphire said softly then she quickly zipped right passed Kiran right at the side or Crimson and started to walk. She then literally glue herself to the crimson fox's left side then she quietly spoke "I do no like that guy." she said under her breath for only Crimson to hear.

- Crimson Fox - 01-17-2007

A small blush appeared underneath Crimson's fur, unnoticeable by anyone whilst he bent down to Saphire's ear and whispered, "Don't worry, I promise to keep you safe." He gently draped his arm around her before walking with her towards the corridors to the civilian ports leading to the sewers where their goal lay.

- Yoosei - 01-17-2007

"Gosh this is taking too long and I am not liking the fact that stupid crappy machine thing is rising its goddamed tail" she roared and places the sword attached to her waist again as she raises her paw, immediately casting ice spell once again, using 6MP and dealing 250 damage points on the scorpion

OOC:

[295/360] HP
[176/200] MP

- Kurtz - 01-18-2007

Almost immediately after, the scorpion's tail shot out four beams, each individually hitting all four hardly for a hefty 96.

Kurtz immediately cursed loudly and stumbled back; smoke erupting slightly from his chest. But he glanced at Yoosei nonetheless, before pulling out a Potion. "Here!" Was all he muttered, as he quickly used it on her, healing her for 150.

- Master Grim - 01-18-2007

Kiran studied Crimson and Sapphire for a moment while following. Hmm... are they together I wonder...?