Digiartists' Domain Community!
Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style (/showthread.php?tid=6061)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Master Grim - 01-12-2007

Kiran almost laughed at Sapphire's attempt at hiding. Pitiful... "You didn't really seem to need help but..." He shrugged. A glance over the girl easily told him that she was still hurt from being attacked. He grinned "Now, I'm not attacking you or anything, okay?" Without waiting for an answer, Kiran started using his Medicine materia, soon bringing Sapphire to full HP.

OOC: I've done the calculations and this is the results...

Level up!
- 7 Level - +1
- 52 Strength - +2
- 51 Agility - +1
- 31 Vitality - +1
- 27 Magery - +2
- 46 Willpower - +1
- 77 Speed - +2
- 470 HP - +20
- 80 MP - +5

:P

- Gol22 - 01-12-2007

He walked up behind the black wolf and stopped.
"You guys already got this, huh?"

He said behind the wolfs back with his arms crossed.

- Disturbed - 01-12-2007

The black wolf blinked as he slowly turned to see yet another wolf yet grey furred "Yes we do, who are you?" he asked as he stroked his chin.

- Gol22 - 01-12-2007

He bowed just a little and held his arms out as a greeting.
"Names Gol. Sorry if i startled you."

He stood back up straight and crossed his arms again.

- Kurtz - 01-12-2007

"Hey! Bulky!" Kurtz quickly shouted, glancing back to face the black wolf. "How long do I set this thing for?!"

- Disturbed - 01-12-2007

Disturbed growled softly "One hour!" he shouted at Kurtz then he heard a thud noise "What was that?" he asked then the thudding noise came closer and closer "$#%@ somethings comming!" All of a sudden a giant robotic scorpion stomped its way behind the four "@#$%!!! Get ready guys!!!" he shouted pulling Gol back as she scorpion lashed a claw at the gray wolf "You look like you can hold your own, help us take this thing out and part of the loot is yours." he started pointing his gunarm at the metal scorpion preparing for the boss battle.

- Crimson Fox - 01-13-2007

"Don't worry Saph, stay close and I'll make sure nothing happens," Crimson whispered into Saphire's ear before observing the stranger again. Why did he use Cure on Saphire when I already healed her during the battle...hmmm, he's probably just trying to show off. Whatever. The gunman shook his head before holstering his gun, declaring, "If you want to come with us, fine." He looked to Dalin next before asking, "So I assume you wanted to help us as well, am I right? If that's the case then we should all get going, we must find a way to the top of the plate." He looked upwards to the massive plate covering all of the sectors of Midgar, the crimson fox knowing the Shinra HQ lay just beyond.

- Kurtz - 01-13-2007

OOC: Will PM a certain user soon... (On behalf of not seeing rules, but not Crimson or... meh. Such).

IC:

Setting the charge quickly to own hour, Kurtz turned around, picking up his sword in his claw as he already charged forward, preparing to fight. "Oh, come on! This is ALL that Shinra has?!"

- Marine - 01-13-2007

Dalin had never graced the upper plate, but throughout the sectors he knew hidden routes to supply trains, gravity elevators, terminal stairwells, and other shortcuts that led into the plate's infrastructure. Vendors often ascended to loot the supply shipments of foreign product and sell it for gil per surplus.

"There are many ways up, but few ways out." Dalin said. "I know a merchant in the lower sectors that might help. But it'll fetch for a pricey gil we don't have."

He turned to Saphire and frowned. "It seems my destiny is tied to you and your blood, but we can discuss that later. Whever you go, so will I."

- Disturbed - 01-13-2007

Saphire nodded to Crimson and wipsered back "Thank you." Her attention was turned to Dalin and her ears twitched "D-destiny? Okay." she took a deep breath "Well if he is out only lead up to the plate then, we should go see him. Maybe if he hears the reason we're going up there he might reconsider and tell us how to get up to the plate...I have to find out who I am...who these Cetra people keep talking about....where is this merchant, Dalin? Could you take us to him?" she asked kindly