Digiartists' Domain Community!
Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style (/showthread.php?tid=6061)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Gol22 - 01-10-2007

As he made his way quickly through the reactor, he was going to make his way down the ladder near the generator, but stopped seeing the group by it.

"Whats this? They are here before me, hmm... guess they have it under control." He said to himself watching them from above.

- Marine - 01-11-2007

Dalin glowered into the thug's eyes. Such rotten abandon, those irises, glazed from years of lusting for metal. He wondered if the man could see clearly, or color blind in tints of gold and silver. Salomon had passed this soul.

The Warhammer swung limp, his wrist twirling its head over, feeling the watery glint of ichor catch his eye. He tightened his grip. Then it was loose. Its teeth gleaned sunlight, wanting more.

"Salomon is willing to accept." He said, "He's asked me to bring the Spire Gates and open them for you. And I shall deliver." Clutching his volume of Salomon, he began to verse a hymn of the Divine, the words to inspire, and felt it lighten his spirit.

As the tongue words left his mouth, translucent shafts of light haloed him and the others. It instensified in the next few murmurs. Immersing energy birthed inside everyone, like a kettle stove inside a lodging, and lifted their spirits.

(Imbue the Divine Shout: All Allies and Prayerer gain +5 Willpower and +5 Vitality, 20 MP recovery)

When it took effect, Dalin gazed towards the theif. "Of course I cannot allow your blashpemic lusts taint His palace."

After reciting another quik verse, a stronger burst of energy exploded from his Warhammer and the runes burned in liquid gold.

(Fist of Salomon: +10 Strength to Prayerer)

Dalin rushed the thug leader and swung for him. The hammer connected with his kneecap, splintering the bone beyond any materia. The thug crippled to the ground.

- Disturbed - 01-11-2007

The leader thug dropped to one knee thriving in pain from the multiple attacks "Where the hell are all these good toe shoes comming from" he growled in a low tone "This shit aint worth it!!" he got up and tried to hobble away.

Saphire quickly stood up as she regained her strength from Dalin's buffs. She rose her Guard Stick and it started to glow as she was getting ready to cast another Ice on the leader, but since she had the +5 Willpower her magic was even stronger. She thrusted her stick towards the bandit casting Ice on but much more powerfull causing a 523 damage. The ice completely froze his body and quickly shattered into pieces.

OOC: Battle Over: Exp 750 each, 500 Gil

IC:

Saphire took a deep breath as all the bandits were disposed of and looked at Dalin, Crimson, and the newcommer "Thank you Dalin, Crimson, and..." the wolfess stopped as she stared at the newcommer then backed up a bit "Wh-who are you?" she asked

- Crimson Fox - 01-11-2007

"Hold on Saphire...we need to heal your poison." Crimson used a spare Antidote from his pocket to heal the poison ailment dealt by the thug leader's dagger. It was then he looked back towards the Prayerer and the newcomer who had arrived during the battle. "Hmmm, Dalin was it? Thanks for the help." The green eyes of the marksman looked back to Kiran, staring down the fellow fox, Crimson a tad wary of this figure. "Your support is appreciated, but who are you?"

- Master Grim - 01-11-2007

"Oh, no one important... I'm Kiran." Kiran grinned at Sapphire.

- Gol22 - 01-11-2007

He first gave himself a potion healing him by 100 points.

[HP: 470/560]
[MP: 90/90]

He then slid his way down the ladder and walked along the cat walk, coming closer to the group not saying anything yet.
"Perhaps i could give them a hand." he spoke quietly to himself.

- Yoosei - 01-11-2007

Yoosei walked slowly to near them. Once being just a few steps away from them, she leans against the wall and crosses her arms gently. Looking at them and sighing softly, just letting them do their job. She rather just stays and gives any support if it will be necessary at all.

- Disturbed - 01-12-2007

"Alright alright." Disturbed picked up the blueish orb and placed it in his jeans pocket "Alrighty spiky, plant the bomb." he said as he placed the charge in Kurtz's claws and walked to the side.

- Kurtz - 01-12-2007

"Thanks." Kurtz took the charge quickly, and moved to the generator of sorts, before slowly starting to plant it underneath, pressing buttons on it and such.

- Disturbed - 01-12-2007

"Thank you, Crimson." Saphire said softly her fur started to feel a bit tingly feeling a wierd..vibe. She softly stepped behind Crimson "..I..dont like that new guy...theres...something about him..."