Digiartists' Domain Community!
Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style (/showthread.php?tid=6061)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Disturbed - 01-09-2007

The boss of the bandits growled "I warned you, hand over your wallets." he paused and drew out a dagger from his pocket "and we wont have to carve up little PRINCESS!!." With a flick of his wrist he dagger went sailing towards Saphire and sliced her arm open.

Saphire shrieked in pain as the dagger sliced her arm open causing 50 damage. She heald her arm as it bled, as she did she belt a burning sensation within the cut "Wh-what was that?!"

The boss licked his lips and grinned "One of my special poison daggers, made the poison myself." he made a sinister grin "works wonders doesnt it?"

Saphire felt the cut pulsating and whimpered with pain as it caused 23 more damage.

HP: 157/230
MP: 380/440

- Kurtz - 01-09-2007

Cursing, Kurtz didn't even listen - he had headed off already before after Disturbed's trail, following down the series of steps. "Damnit..."

- Disturbed - 01-09-2007

Disturbed then saw a ladder leading down to what it looked like a metal catwalk over a very deep pit "Going down!!" he shouted as held onto the ladder on its sides and slid all the way down to the bottom. Then stood back looking up waiting for Yoosei and Kurtz.

- Kurtz - 01-09-2007

Kurtz didn't even hesitate to wait either. He did the same, and grabbed the ladder, before sliding down quite slowly to the bottom, before unlatching and stepping back.

- Master Grim - 01-09-2007

Kiran stood up "Now to be a hero..." He laughed slightly "Great! They'll trust me then..." With that, he jumped down and dashed at the one that had just sliced the girl's arm. Little more than half a second later, he swung; once, twice... five times at the man, dealing 311 damage and inflicting the Maul status effect.

**battlie! :D**
[450/450] HP
[75/75] MP

OOC:

Maul - Reduces all stats by 10%; excluding HP and MP maximum.

lol It's caused by his claws, if anyone's wondering.

- Crimson Fox - 01-09-2007

A fury grew in Crimson's blood upon seeing Saphire injured so, but he kept his cool long enough to keep his priorities in check. "Cure!" he cried, before casting the restorative magic on Saphire, her wounded arm and poisoned body recovering for 313 damage, more than enough to restore her to maximum endurance.

The thief leader roared in agony from the dire claw attack and the hindering status effect, his body feeling a bit numb. "I won't die that easily...Fire!" Using what hardly qualified as a materia, the cracked stone in his glove glowed until he shot a fireball at Kiran for 97 damage.

- Yoosei - 01-10-2007

Yoosei looks down at them and sighs softly before grabbing the latter and also slid all the way down slowly and gently. her tails swish softly from one side to another until she then finally reaches the floor and stands up on her feet while looking at them.

- Disturbed - 01-10-2007

Disturbed gave a short sigh and started walking across the catwalk "Les go." he said walking under the series of pipes that hovered over the catwalk. He then finally reached the place where the bomb would be placed "Hey guys! Theres a...ummm...watcha macallit...Materia ya!" he yelled back at the two.

- Disturbed - 01-10-2007

Disturbed gave a short sigh and started walking across the catwalk "Les go." he said walking under the series of pipes that hovered over the catwalk. He then finally reached the place where the bomb would be placed "Hey guys! Theres a...ummm...watcha macallit...Materia ya!" he yelled back at the two.

OOC: I'll wait for Marine's post untill I post Saphire's so he doesnt miss out on his turn of battle :P

- Kurtz - 01-10-2007

"A... materia." Kurtz spoke tonelessly, following after the huge bulky black wolf, his eyes glancing down at the green sphere. "Let's take it with us, we'll find out how good it is later."

Moving himself, he walked slowly towards the machine-like object in front of them, or so the generator possibly for the entire reactor. "Just grab the thing and give me that blasted bomb, aye?!"