Digiartists' Domain Community!
Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style (/showthread.php?tid=6061)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Master Grim - 01-06-2007

Kiran stared at Sapphire. Hmm... maybe I should go down there... It might be nice to get to know a girl before fucking her brains out for once... He grinned devilishly "Ohh, this might be fun."

- Marine - 01-06-2007

Dalin chuckled. He untied the knot securing the hat to his chin before lifting it, his naked head glistening the sunlight. He hung it on his warhammer.

"I should use something else, I know." He smiled, like mischief inside a child. "Makes me stick out from all the guns and sticks." Saphire's alertness forced his smile wider. "Thought a walk today would do me good."

- Yoosei - 01-06-2007

Yoosei tilted her head when noticing him blushing slightly and then blinks.

- Crimson Fox - 01-06-2007

Crimson gave a small nod towards the Prayer, relief pumping through his veins now that he was aware it was someone Saphire was familiar with. "So I take it you both know each other from the church, right? Perhaps you can..."

His speech was cut off by the clamor of footsteps which suddenly descended upon the trio, both ends of the alley becoming cut off by a couple of thugs. Unlike the ones outside of the sector, they showed no signs of Mako mutation though their pungent odor would say otherwise. Indeed though, they were just your garden variety style thieves, the unkempt men each wielding a half rusted dagger.

"Alright folks, just hand over the wallets and we won't have to cut up that babe's face," announced their leader, a grungy red bandanna setting apart from his comrades which had now encircled the party.

Fury began to grow in the fox's green eyes, his agile paw quick to withdrew his revolver. "How about you run away and I won't have to put a bullet through your heads..."

OOC: Side Attack, the battle begins!

- Disturbed - 01-06-2007

The blue wolfess looked all around them being surrounded by bandits she gulped and heald her Guard Stick tightly ready for anything. She felt a little more confident thought with Crimson and Dalin by her side. Saphire openned up by casting Ice1 on one of the bandits for 400 damage.

The bandit became incased with ice then glowed red and immediatly vanished.

HP: 230
MP: 380

- Crimson Fox - 01-06-2007

"You had your chance," declared Crimson before striking one of the thieves in the head for a critical hit, doing 151 damage.

The bandit stumbled backwards before falling to the ground, disappearing after glowing red. A growl left the leader upon seeing his men being felled one by one. "Take this!" A knife swipe struck Crimson for 24 damage whilst the second remaining foe prepared his attack.

- Gol22 - 01-06-2007

Gol was about to attack until the guard got him first and threw a grenade at him, knocking him off feet and dealing 40 damage. He got up and came at the guard slashing him and doing 92 damage, killing him.

OCC:
[HP: 370/560]
[MP: 90/90] Battle won: Gil 340 Exp. 13

"Finally, now to keep on going and take out this reactor."
With that, he continued his way he was going.

- Marine - 01-07-2007

Dalin charged the oncoming thug. About a crop of hair taller, the man resembeled more of a wolf with the jets of black facial hair running about his face. The stench of watered whiskey choked his breath. His rustic blade threatened the Prayerer with glints of sunlight.

But in his drunkeness, he swung high. Dalin slammed his warhammer into the brigand's chest. Something shattered, an amazing sound of bone inside a flesh drum, and he sagged to his knees. The teeth peeled off letting him crumple on the street.

"Now there's only one left." Dalin said. Bits of ichor and tissue clung to his hammer's head. "Let's see if he's got any cash."

- Disturbed - 01-07-2007

OOC: Guys stop now, we have to wait for Shadow!!

- Shadowknight - 01-09-2007

OOC: Sorry for the delay.

IC:

Shadow grumbled a bit silently, so far no signs of any suspicious activity. He had had doubts about taking this job, but the pay off was too good to pass up.

"The group called avalanche." A shorter man in a black suit said, turning to face Shadow, "They are a terrorist group responsible for many attacks against the people of midgar."

"Far as I could see," Shadow looked up from a slip of paper with all the available info on the group, "They only come after you."

"Yes that is true. But what they do is damaging to the city itself. Family's without power, hospitals without power, even,"

"No names, no pictures, You don't even have a general idea of their location." Shadow interrupted as he stood up from his seat, "They could be anywhere in midgar, I could complete countless jobs in the time it would take to find them. I doubt you'd be able to cover the cost of that loss."

"Actually," The suited man smiled, "As long as you take them out, you can name your price." he said, smiling as Shadow stopped instantly, Figured that'd get him "Shinra is a very wealthy company. We control everything in this entire city. And the repair costs from those bastards is far heftier than anything you could possibly ask for."

Shadow thought about it for a second, he didn't trust the Shinra already, and the job would take a long time, "Cover the expenses till I take them out. And once I'm done I'll come back to discuss my price."

The man paused for a second, depending on how long it took the price could really add up just from the expenses, "Food, room, and certain supllies we will cover. Anything we deem unecessary to the mission we won't."

"Then we got a deal." Shadow said agreed as he left the office.

Took me almost two days just to get a hint towards their location. And now that I'm here they don't seem to be anywhere. he leaned back against the wall atop the Seventh heaven, the only link to the group he had been able to find so far. Better be worth it. He thought as he looked up at the plate above, blocking out any view of the sky, Hate this town.