Digiartists' Domain Community!
Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style (/showthread.php?tid=6061)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Marine - 01-06-2007

Dalin heard Sapphire's voice outside the Items shop. He stood in the alleyway behind the store, War Hammer resting on his shoulder, and waited. He had been following her and Crimson since they left her mother's house, using the arterial allies to cross from street to street, traverse blocks without interference, even wrestled a thug or two.

But the alleys were turning worse. Terpentine liquid dripped from rain spouts and puddled, it stuck like glue to the soles of Dalin's boots with each step. His nose blocked the odor of battery acid and rotting copper. The blinding glean of soldered building walls turned an acrid, flesh color, stained with rust viens running from roof to base.

"Thank Salomon for outdoor clothes." He muttered. "Must be magic in my fathers wears." Despite running puddles and drain spots, it remained spotless.

For a duration in the materia shop, he caught glimpse of himself in a reflecting pool. The blackness of both hat and coat delved his features in half shadow, looking sinister by how his eyes glinted against the shadows. Combined with the Brigandine and dark leggings, Dalin looked more of an Assasin than holy man.

"Hope I don't scare the poor girl."

Dalin strode from the alleyway into the open street, turned the corner, and headed straight for Saphire and her accomplice.

- Kurtz - 01-06-2007

OOC: Since Disturbed didn't reply to the part, I'll just continue on until he realises.

IC:

Cursing loudly, Kurtz quickly pointed to the two remaining guards, and walked up beside Yoosei. "Come on, swords wouldn't work as fast as magic. I wouldn't want you wasting possible time and getting hurt." With that, he pulled his sword back up in front of him, before leaping forward and slicing once, dealing a good 76 damage to the guard in front.

The soldier, that had just been hit, instead of going for Kurtz - went for Yoosei, and fired off a shot, hitting her for a good 40.

- Disturbed - 01-06-2007

Disturbed growled "How the hell do you use this $%#^ing thing." his body started to glow "Ha! there we go." Disturbed casts Fire1 on the guard that Yoosei was just attacked by dealing 265 damage.

The guard glowed read and disappeared from battle. The last guard stepped forward and shot Kurtz for 37 damage.

HP: 401
MP: 125

- Crimson Fox - 01-06-2007

'Good job..." His muzzle cracked into a small smile at her success before he agreed that it was time to move on. "Indeed...perhaps we should try and persuade a guard." Dalin could not evade Crimson's senses however, his vulpine ear twitching before he quickly twisted around, his revolver aimed for the prayer's forehead. He's no thief, that's for certain, and I'm guessing not with the Shinra...who is he I wonder? Not taking him as a threat, Crimson recalled his revolver whilst observing the dark gear the man was dressed in. "Might I ask why you've been following us, I could smell your scent for some time now."

- Disturbed - 01-06-2007

Saphire was startled for a moment when Crimson drew his gun and quickly looked at who he pointed it to. She saw the man dressed in a dark hat and cloak, she sensed a familiarity with him but the close didnt fit. Then she noticed the warhammer he had that she would recognized anywhere then her eyes widened "Th-thats Dalin's warhammer! How did you get it!" she pointed at the warhammer "Only Dalin uses a warhammer like that." she stated.

- Gol22 - 01-06-2007

Gol had another chance for an attack and came at one of the advanced soliders and slashed him dealing a critical of 179, killing him. The other advanced guard was left, he charged forward with his own sword and slashed at Gol dealing 90 damage.

[HP: 410/560]
[MP: 90/90]

- Master Grim - 01-06-2007

Kiran cocked his head at the newcomer. This gets more and more interesting... He grinned slightly, imagining what would happen if he went down there "Heh... they'd kill me on sight..." He chuckled dryly.

- Yoosei - 01-06-2007

Yoosei growled when being hit by the guard and then turned her vision towards the remaining guard. Immediately casting ice spell once more, using 6MP to deal 350 damage points as the guard glows red before vanishing. She then looks at Kurtz while sighing.

- Kurtz - 01-06-2007

OOC:

[229/320]
[0/240]

IC:

Cursing at another fire from the last guard, he went forward and sliced again, landing a critical blow of 112 against it. He smiled slightly at the guard turning red before vanishing, and sighed himself. "I know, I know... it's just... how can I put it..." He blushed slightly, before shaking his head. "Oh, come on, Yoosei. Not the time for that."

- Disturbed - 01-06-2007

OOC: Battle Over 350 gil, 4 Potions

IC:

Disturbed sighed "Alright lets moved." The dark wolf said as he moved forward from the elevater. Then comming down some steps leading to a ladder that leads deeper into the Reactor.