Digiartists' Domain Community!
Straight out RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Straight out RPG (/showthread.php?tid=5774)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

- Master Grim - 12-02-2006

Frea just glared. She tried to trace a glyph but the pain from her leg distracted her mind; the spell failed and dissipated. Dammit!

- amaterasu - 12-02-2006

Amat looked at her"We already know how it would turn out if you attack me again.Just rest."

- Kurtz - 12-02-2006

OOC: Post flood for you two. Wait for Disturbed.

- Disturbed - 12-02-2006

Saphire smiled looking down at the resting dragon on her tummy "...he looks so cute like that..." she took her paw and gently stroked his cheek with it.

- Master Grim - 12-02-2006

"That was a teleportation spell you jackass!" Frea snapped at Amat.

- Kurtz - 12-02-2006

OOC: On another note - Poor Gol hasn't got anything to do.

IC:

Murring softly, Kurtz simply closed his eyes - loving the feeling of her paw stroking his chin. He could admit it - he loved being in her arms. "Dangit... why does she have to be so innocent...?"

- amaterasu - 12-02-2006

OOC:He's spying on Amat and Frea.

IC:
Amat sighed"Ok,ok.Just be glad I didn't leave you out there."She definately reminds me of someone

- Disturbed - 12-02-2006

Smiling happily seeing the dragon's reaction she moved her gently strokes to his chin. Saphire softly stroked underneat his chin with her soft furred paw.

- Marine - 12-03-2006

OOC: This should help me practice my writing some-what. I'm in.

Name: Dalin Purtovya (People and subordinates alike have given him the sobriquet Marine. Insubordinates call him Dolly).

Type: High Marshall Political Officer and an Ecclesiae Inquisitor.

Descirption: A thin face, steel-snarl expression, and the skin color of mutton fat. He looks militarily gaunt where any skin remains exposed, however, seems more filled in uniform.
His eyes are colored rust. His hair looks glossed by the sun - even indoors. A small scar decends from the furrow of his left eyebrow near the oribital socket, so faded by both sun and time, that none from far away could see.
He dons his tenure of office around his neck, a screaming eagle emerging from a five-pointed star, and a small book from a Cardinal Monestary on the same chain. A stormcoat drapes over his shoulders and fasted there. On his belt is holstered a fashioned, single shot pistol of the Inquisitor and, behind that in a seperate holster, rest an Auto Pistol. Bandoliered across his chest are the clips of each weapon.

Abilities: Ecclesiae Troopers - An ordained division of Troopers that are at the disposal of any Inquisitor serving that particular Ecclesiae. Many are called out on different assignments, their numbers ranging from the few to two thousand (Reference 'Kast Possesion 0.032M). They are on call for the Inquisitor.

Political Ophedium - Given the permission to use personal discretion whatever the situation.

Martyr Garrison - As Ecclisiae Troopers, Martyr Knights can be deployed in the same fashion, however in smaller numbers. Up to two can associate themselves with a single Inquisitor.

Puratory Counsiltation - A session to exorsize Daemons from hosts.

Info: After the precluding events of an unwanted past, Marine had been restationed in this region for eventual reassignment somewhere further away. He considered the region a small reprieve and vacation from active duties.
Unfortunately, a Inquisitor's task never ends. Heretics, spies, agents of the Taint lingered wherever they please. One could settle as his neighbor and none would feel aware. Except for him, for the man given the responsibilites of driving them out and into the open, for the men following the man to finish what he started. And those men were the Ecclesiae Troopers of the Vandian Forge.
Also on call was the mighty Martyr Arch-Knight Kalis. A man who rivaled legend, whose blessed Smith War-Hammer slain thousands of Daemon and Apostle alike.
But Marine wanted to relax. He dreamed of watching a movie or staying inside all day, however vague to the normal individual may see it.

Likes: Walks, Clear Mornings, Gardening, and selling his produce to Marketeens, and Anthromorphs and creatures of nature.

Dislikes: Daemons, Bounty Hunters, and untrusting places.

OOC: Ill post something later tonight....

- Master Grim - 12-03-2006

"I would have vastly preferred it!" Frea growled while tracting a simple glyph. After the spell was completed (with no visible effect) she put some weight onto her leg experimentally before stading up properly.