Digiartists' Domain Community!
The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex) (/showthread.php?tid=5692)

- Shadowknight - 11-14-2006

Sophia breathed a sigh of relief, "Sophia," She said as she turned around and held out her hand in greeting, "And you?"

*Classroom*

"Like I'm gonna say no to you?" Slash said as he wrapped his arms and tail around her.

- Kurtz - 11-14-2006

OOC:

Disturbed Wrote:Sarah licked her lips seeing both huge members getting ready to enter here "Oh..my...go nice and slow my draggies..I want to savor this one." she cooed

Justin poked his tongue out "I was just trying to be funny geeze." his member was just poking at her entrance his head just touching its lips "I just thought it was funny thats all." Then he looked up at Sarah "Ready sweetie?"

Sarah gave a very seductive "OH..yeah~~."

Mufah.

IC:

Hearing that, Railemon could take his never-ending horniness no longer, and slowly started to push his member slowly into her tailhole, arching his head back slightly at her tightness as the head slowly slid in. "Nhhhhhhhh.... Oh yeahhhhh..."

- Casey the furry one - 11-14-2006

Gatomon murred softly as Slash cuddled her and moved her paw across Laila's legs gently falling asleep.

*Hallway*

"Samson I'm a Toywargreymon not the size regular Wargreymon thier about 15 feet tall and..," Samson stop dead as he got a good look at Sophia and his jaw drop at tight her outfit was.

"And?" Sophia asked, wondering why he suddenly stopped mid-sentence, "Something wrong?"

- Casey the furry one - 11-14-2006

"Do you like showing off for guys or are you wearing that just for me," Samson said as his started bugle some from the sight of Sophia.

Sophia followed his gaze to her slightly enlarged chest, "OH!" She covered her breasts with her hands, "I don't usually wear somthing like this," She laughed a bit nervously, "It's kinda a long story."

- Disturbed - 11-14-2006

Sarah gripped the bed as Railemon pushed into her loading out a low moan of pain turning to pleasure. Then she looked down at Justin "Okay Justy your turn." she said taking her claw guiding his member to her pussy."

"You dont have to tell me twice." Justin said as he eased his member into her slowly feeling the smoothness of her pussy walls pressing against it "Mmmrrrrr.."

Sarah let out another moan feeling Justin enter her folds "Okay..my gods of yiffing. Go slow with me at first okay?"

< Nurse's office >

Blackie slowed his thrusts to almost a standstill. He pushed himself in two more times before resting June onto his member. Letting her feel the warmth of his seed covered member inside of her. He gently licked her face lovingly "I love you."

Matt blushed and looked up at Invisimon "I do have a brother and..we get..curious." thats all he said as he continued licking his member.

- DragonMasterX - 11-14-2006

Reno nodded to Shady with a smile, "You are right!" he said and then his eyes went to the ground, he started rounding the place, his nose sticking to the floor as he started tracking Sophia's scent, There! he thought as he quickly identified Sophia's scent. Sadly, with his hyperness the only sign he gave to Shady was his ears, sticking up suddenly, before he started running really fast, following the scent towards Sophia's location.

Laila blinked a bit after seeing them asleep, "Uhm... maybe they aren't that bad" she softly spoke, petting them on the heads very gently, something she frequently did with kitties involuntairly.

"HEY WAIT..." Shady sighed a bit, "Stupid hyperactive mutt, he's lucky he's cute." She walked off in his direction, she starting smiling a bit, "Among other little, or should I say, big assets."

Slash purred subconciously as he pressed his head into her hand, smiling oddly with his cat-like mouth, his small fangs sticking out on the sides.

- DragonMasterX - 11-14-2006

Renodramon turned on various corners, he went through the halls and eventually caught up with Sophia, he also noticed the ToyWarGreymon, he forced himself to a stop in front of the human girl and sat down, looking on the digimon, then on the girl, then back at the digimon and then back at Sophia, he smiled, "Hi!" he said, wagging his tails.

Laila cocked her head, "Uhm... How did she call him...? Smash? Are you awake?" she asked softly, leaning her face to Slashmon.