Digiartists' Domain Community!
The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex) (/showthread.php?tid=5692)

- Casey the furry one - 11-13-2006

"Look you don't get our way. The weak are deleted and the stong survive," he said a a he took off one of his gaunlets and aimed the sharp at is digital heart.

- Shadowknight - 11-13-2006

"HOLD IT!" Sophia grabbed his hand to stop him, "Well if the strong survive than you must be strong. You're still alive right?" She explained.

- DragonMasterX - 11-13-2006

Reno nodded to Shady, a shiver going down his spine as he heard her last words, "Uhm... okay!" he said and then ran ahead of her and out of the classroom, soon he was out of the room before Shady, "Where did she go to?" he asked as he looked on the corridors.

Laila kissed deeper as best as she could, her fingers had penetrated deeper now, she was fingering quite hard now, her own orgasm was approaching quickly as juices dripped from her crotch.

- Casey the furry one - 11-14-2006

As Gatomon broke the kiss she yawned, "How about we continue this later," she said sleepily as she curled up into Laila lap.

*Hallway*

Look you don't get the warrior code live and die in battle if you lose your fate is death and if you win you get it live another day," Samson said as he held his hand firm.

- Disturbed - 11-14-2006

Blackie held onto June as he quickened his thrusts "Almost...there..June." he muttered as he felt his orgasm comming.

Matt looked down and saw Invisimon's giant member already standing at attention "Holy..." he jumped out of his grasp and took the member in his heand "Its huge."

- Master Grim - 11-14-2006

"Y-Yeeeeaaaaaahhh..." June moaned, her peak also getting closer with every thrust.

Invisimon smirked slightly as Matt checked out his 13 inch cock "Made to order." He winked slowly, murring.

- Disturbed - 11-14-2006

Blackie's member vibrated with a couple more thrusts "Here I come..JUUNE!!" he shoved his member into June's pussy filling it up as he came filling her pussy with his giant load of hot seed that seeped out of the sides of her pussy.

Matt suddenly started licking the head of Invisimon's member.

- Master Grim - 11-14-2006

June gathered clumps of Blackie's fur into her fists as she climaxed, her pussy suddenly flooding onto his lap while she shrieked from the intense pleasure.

Invisimon glanced at Blackie and June as he heard their cries. He grinned impishly and moaned as Matt started treating his member "Mmrrr... You've done this before... haven't you...?"

- Shadowknight - 11-14-2006

"Well then," Sophia let go of his hand, "Then do it." She said, betting on a gambit, "Take a pathetic cowards escape, instead of taking this chance and getting stronger and fighting again." She stood up and turned around, "That code must not be very important if you're just gonna ignore the whole dying in a battle thing. If it were me I'd train, become stronger, and fight again, but what do I know." She walked off slowly, Please let this work, please. She begged as she waited for any sign of what happened.

*Outside classroom*

Stupid girl. Shady sighed a bit, She couldn't have just stayed put. She glanced over at Reno and smiled a bit, "You had your nose insider her a few times right? Think you could track her by scent?"

*Classroom*

"I can relate to that." Slash said as he walked forward on all fours, looking more like a stalking tiger than a house cat, and curled up beside and began snoring, not purring, a bit.

- Casey the furry one - 11-14-2006

Samson started laughing like a mad man, "Maybe your right what is your name?" he asked looking at Sophia

*Classroom 1*

"Would you held me Slash?" Gatomon asked Slash as she but her back against slash belly.