Digiartists' Domain Community!
Hey, - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Intro Threads (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Hey, (/showthread.php?tid=5385)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Crimson Fox - 08-26-2006

(Eh, computers act screwy all the time, mine's made double posts for no apparent reason before.)

Crimson: Sweet, I finally get a chance to use the potions I've been making. *throws some exploding potions towards the remaining aliens, the results devestating* Heh heh heh, burn! So are there any left?

- DragonMasterX - 08-27-2006

( Actually, look how much to the time diferences. And, you can't delete a post that has been replied afterwards, UNLESS you are an Admin, or you are the Mod for that specific forum)

I-DMX: YEEEEEE! *keeps slashing at the air uncontrollably, making more zombies and aliens that we can even have in earth appear*

- Death - 08-27-2006

YAAA!!!!(Starts punching and kicking aliens uncontrolably)

Sin-QUANTUM DISRUPTER!(Fires a purple energy ball that splits and starts ripping zombies and aliens apart with demonic vortexes)

- Shadowknight - 08-27-2006

D-Shadow: Why do they keep coming!? Punches a Zombies head off then kicks it into another.

H-Shadow: Why are you complaining? HOLY AWE! Incinerates a large group of zombies.

D-Shadow: Fires a dark shot through an alien, Because this is getting monotonous!

H-Shadow: First off, I'm surprised you even know that word. And second, we could probably use this oppurtunity to train Omni some more.

D-Shadow: Guess it's work, but if I'm stuck with you for more than 5 minutes I'm charging rent.

H-Shadow: WITH D-SHADOW'S STRENGTH!

D-Shadow: AND H-SHADOW'S WISDOM!

D and H shadow: LET TWO BECOME ONE!! crash together forming a large explosion that knocks back a large number of the remaining zombies and aliens.

Omni Shadow: Let's rock, OMNI SHOT!! Fires a series of pure white lasers from his hands, blasting clean through countless enemies with each shot, then charges up a final shot that fires a beam large enough to engulf an entire continent towards them, SHADOW SWORD!! A large dark red sword materializes in his hands, Take this! Flies forward and quickly slices a row of zombies in two, then quickly turns and cleaves another in two, before jumping to the front of the group, BEAM SABER!! Points his sword at them and fires a large red blade-like beam out of it which he swings around the area, slicing the remaining enemies in half. The Shadow Sword vanishes as soon as it cuts through the last one, Not bad for a warm up.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 08-27-2006

Gun: -Y- ....Whoever-you-are-y! Nice to see you again too! (cuddles Lurea) OOHHH!! Action! (As regular Gunter, he does a Gai (from Naruto) Move, running on air upwards with Lurea on his back) ACTIONACTIONACTIONACTION!!!

- Master Grim - 08-27-2006

Me - *spots something* :shock: :D XENOMORPH!!! *jumps that alien thing from those movies (In space... no one can hear you scream...), huggle* I'm a HUGE fan!

Xeno - *sweat drop*

- DragonMasterX - 08-28-2006

I-DMX: WHEEEE! *Now Digimon Megas and Ultimates and even Megas++ start appearing out of the rifts, flooding the entire world as I-DMX keeps slashing at everywhere, annihilating everything else in the process*

- Master Grim - 08-28-2006

Xeno - *hiss*
Me - *flicks Xeno's extendable mouth as it tries to bite me* That's not nice. If you're hungry, just say so.
Xeno - *sweat drop*
Me - *blink* Oh, right... You can't speak in any human language.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 08-28-2006

Gun: Don't Xenos normally lack eyes? COOOOOOL....

- Master Grim - 08-28-2006

Me - They can still see you with their supersharp senses of hearing, smell and another one we do not have a name for.
Xeno - *gestures at it's neck*
Me - Hm. Okay. *SPAM power unleashed!*
Xeno - *cough* What the... *sweat drop* I... can speak?
Me - ^_^ Much better! The addition of vocal chords is easy but implanting language takes some effort.