Digiartists' Domain Community!
Hey, - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Intro Threads (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Hey, (/showthread.php?tid=5385)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Shadowknight - 08-25-2006

Crimson Fox Wrote:
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Gun: Oh yeah? (Laughs insanely) I'M the only insane one here!!

Crimson: What?! I'm the SDP's mad scientist and you're saying I'm not insane? *lets out an evil laugh* Okay, whatever. *fires at innocent people on the street*

Shadow: Gun's the original insane one. But you fill the position of mad scientist quite well.

- DragonMasterX - 08-25-2006

I-DMX: Hmmm... Sky-Wind-Fire-Sword-Water... OH! I LACK EARTH! HEE HEE!! *glows yellow and jumps high up in the sky*

Reno: Someone minds setting him down or turning him back to normal before he executes an earthquake that can doom us all? *Points at Shadow* I think we lost a big power that would have easily controlled him...

Shadow: Not my fault. I didn't even know I had Omni powers. But I can try to transform again! How did I do it again?

- Crimson Fox - 08-25-2006

Shadowknight Wrote:
Crimson Fox Wrote:
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Gun: Oh yeah? (Laughs insanely) I'M the only insane one here!!

Crimson: What?! I'm the SDP's mad scientist and you're saying I'm not insane? *lets out an evil laugh* Okay, whatever. *fires at innocent people on the street*

Shadow: Gun's the original insane one. But you fill the position of mad scientist quite well.

Crimson: *puts on a white labcoat and dark glasses* Excellent, excellent!

Now you said you wanted to be Omni-Shadow again, right? Well, the way I see it, you need your dark and holy sides to split. *blasts Shadow with the Duality Ray Gun* Done.

D-Shadow: Great, now if only we could find a way to do that without the use of that laser.

H-Shadow: Well it got the job done, *Bows to Crimson* Thank you for the help

D-Shadow: I ain't fusing with that little pansy again. Just being in the same room makes my skin crawl.

- Crimson Fox - 08-25-2006

Crimson: Well we could have used the capsule pods over in Laboratory #13, D-Shadow, but I like the laser. Glad I could help, H-Shadow.

*points to I-DMX still terrorizing the countryside*

Just out of curiousity, how are you going to beat him by yourself D-Shadow?

D-Shadow: Like this! Flies at I-DMX and fires a Shadoken at him, bouncing harmlessly off him.

H-Shadow: Destruction cannot stop destruction, Flies inbetween I-DMX and D-Shadow, A hare may be quicker, but the turtle is wiser. When your body can only take you so far, you must rely on your mind. Faces I-DMX, As leader of SDP I hereby revoke your powers, since you need my permission to use them you also need my permission to continue using them.

- DragonMasterX - 08-25-2006

I-DMX: *Before being able to destroy the entire world, stops* Aww... but it was getting funny! Come on! Only three more countries!

H-Shadow: I suppose, as long as Japan isn't one of them.

D-Shadow: If you do something to stop them from releasing the new Zelda game I swear I will hunt down every last dragon on earth and carpet my house with their skin!

H-Shadow: You know when I said you needed a hobby? Well, you need a diffrent one.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 08-25-2006

Gun: (Rushes back) -Somebody said Mad Scientist- and then insane!! Where!? Where!? Can I impale myself on him!?