Digiartists' Domain Community!
Right. Who thinks Renamon is sexy? *she slaps me* OW! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Right. Who thinks Renamon is sexy? *she slaps me* OW! (/showthread.php?tid=5124)

- fred_18 - 09-04-2006

Fred_18: yup, he should be drafted against the renamon army, and see what the results are when he faces one head to head

- Disturbed - 09-04-2006

Me: *After a day of sleeping finally wakes up. Looks around him, but sees no one. Gets up and shakes his head, getting all the cobwebs out. All of a sudden Renamon appears in front of him* ...What do you want?

Renamon: Damn I kicked your ass pretty good didnt I? *snicker*

Me: Thats because I wasnt ready last time. I was busy typing my post when you appeared and kicked my ass.

Renamon: Oh so are you ready now? Twisted

Me: Yup :D Gets into fighting stance

Renamaon: If you say so! *Charges at Disturbed with a high kick aiming for his head*

Me: *Grabs Renamons foot that was going to hit him and starts licking the bottom of her foot*

Renamon: :shock: *winces at the slimy tongue that is now licking her foot* What the hell do you think your doing!!! Evil

Me: Hey what can I say? I have a thing for fox feet. :P *Continues to lick, now uncontrollably*

Renamon: *Pulls foot away from Disturbed's hand and tongue* Well stop doing that and fight me! *Gets into battle stance*

Me: Why must we always fight? I'm more into loving than fighting.

Renamon: Well too bad! Now lets fight!!! *Charges Disturbed again and gives him a right hook*

Me: *Grabs Renamons punch, pulls her arm into him and gets her in a bear hug* mmmmm your fur is so soft. *Gives Renamon a peck on the cheek*

Renamon: *sweat drop* Well at least I'm not getting destroyed like all the other Renamon that these DaD freaks have been doing.

- Master Grim - 09-04-2006

Me - *tear* But I don't like killing beutiful things...
Renamon - *appears behind me* What did you just say? Evil
Me - You're beutiful. Got a problem with that?
Renamon - Yeah, I do! *clobbers me over the head*
Me - @_@ I just got hit by an angel...
Renamon - YOU'LL BE SEEING REAL ONES IN A MOMENT!!! *starts shedding me with her claws*
Me - *growl* That's it! *points at my ranking below my name* Do you know what that means?
Renamon - *blink* No.
Me - It means this! *a sudden flurry of motion and our positions are reversed* ^_^ Do-
Renamon - Evil You asshole!
Me - *sweat drop* I was about to say; do you want anything to eat?
Renamon - Why?
Me - Because I know a brilliant cafe near the coast... and I was wondering... *nervous grin*
Renamon - *blink, blink* Huh? Do you mean... *blink* You don't...
Me - *scratches back of head* Hell no! *cough* Well... Only if you want to... *blush*
Renamon - *smiles at me* Okie!
Me - ^_^ Yay! *teleports both of us away*

- Disturbed - 09-04-2006

Renamon: Well if you want to play that way then... *lights go out, then back on*

Me: *Is now shackeld to the wall wearing nothing but his Renamon printed boxers* What the hell is this?

Renamon: Its called payback you little sicko. *starts walking towards Disturbed with and evil grin* Twisted

Me: This is going a little overboard dont you think? :shock:

Renamon: *Gets inches away from Disturbed's face* Not yet...

Me: *GULP!!*

- Guilmon and a shotgun - 09-04-2006

Me:hmmm PP(pokepimp) has got a renamon as a lover,disturbed is a renamon's slave,...what of me?
Renamon:your going to me my fighting partner!
Me:only if we do some... workouts afterwards....
Renamon:*shocked*well i....ok i guess, but i win i get the choice of....workout :)
Me:yeah ok! :D *heads off with renamon*

- Master Grim - 09-05-2006

Me - *reenters with Renamon through portal*
Renamon - ^_^ That was fun!
Me - Yeah. We'll have to go out again sometime! *grin*
Renamon - Oh, we will... *laughs while teleporting away*
Me - *spawns beanbag and flops down on it* Phew... Most exciting...

- Guilmon and a shotgun - 09-05-2006

*portal opens and guilmon falls out wearing just a pair of hand cuffs,some socks and his boxers**
Me:where is she?where is she?*looks around madly*
*sees he's safe*phew!

Me - *grin* Oh! A slave! I wanna go... Twisted *jumps Guilmon*

- Guilmon and a shotgun - 09-05-2006

Me:pokepimp no!!*attempts to dig feebly*

Me - Hehehe... *drags Guilmon towards a closed door*