Digiartists' Domain Community!
Caught between a sword and Fate - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Caught between a sword and Fate (/showthread.php?tid=5104)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Shadowknight - 08-30-2006

Slash instantly vanished and reappeared behind Igamon, "Too slow!" He punched him once on the top of the head and then kicked him with all the strength in his legs, sending him flying a short distance. "I warned you, YOU SHOULD'VE LISTENED!!" he ran infront of him and readied his claws for the deathblow, "FANG OF JUST,"

"STOP!" Shadow shouted, interupting him mid-attack.

"Wha?" Slashmon paused as Igamon's body crashed to the ground in front of him, "Why?"

"I've seen enough death." He walked up to Igamon, keeping a short distance in case he tried something, "I'll give you one more chance to leave. If you don't take it, I won't be responsible for what Slash does to you."

- Gunter VanCrimson - 08-30-2006

Igamon grunted, and slashed blindly at Shadow. "I would rather die than run like a coward!!" He took his sword up again. "Ninja Bunshin!" He made copies of himself, and they all performed the Ninja Sword atack on slash.

- DragonMasterX - 08-31-2006

OOC: Oh, dunno if you had a chance to read it Gun. But Mar is the human, Reno's the Digimon. But anyways, lol.

IC:

Reno growled menacingly, then his claws slashed the attacks to protect Mar. "Leave them alone!" but the wind made the shurikens miss and Reno blinked. "Woah..."

"I agree, let's go outside now! We don't know what might happen. You all try to hide!" Mar called out quickly.

The digimon made no haste and quickly hid to avoid any damage.

Mar smiled and nodded, then turned his face to the door and ran outside.
"What's wrong Sha-" he stopped as he saw the vast amount of enemies outside. "dow...?"

Reno followed Mar, but went ahead and next to Slash. "Who are them?" he asked in his childy voice, it seemed he was normal again. "Are they friends?"

"Uh, I doubt." Mar responded sarcastically.

- Shadowknight - 08-31-2006

OOC:
DragonMasterX Wrote:OOC: Oh, dunno if you had a chance to read it Gun. But Mar is the human, Reno's the Digimon. But anyways, lol.

He confused me with that one too.

IC:

"Not friends!" Slashmon shouted quickly as he jumped a short distance away, "Two can play at this game, SHADOW CLONE!" Slash instantly split into two copies of himself, "Unlike your little illusion," One of the Slashmon punched a tree knocking a pinecone out of it which the other kicked towards one of the ninjamon.

"I'm solid!" The Slashmon that had kicked the pinecone said.

"Slash, mercy is useless," Shadow looked up at his partner, his eyes cold and dark, "Destroy him."

- DragonMasterX - 08-31-2006

OOC: *Gives Shadow and Gunter a Panacea* There, get rid of the confusion.

IC:

"Should we help too?" Mar said lowly in a mid-scared, mid-valiant voice.

Reno grinned. "I wanna play too!"

"Okay! Go ahead and help both Slashmon!" Mar told his first command.

Reno complied and jumped on the battle-field. "Yay! Let's play! Terra Flames!" his arms both shone and electricity charged up on his left arm and his right arm got itself on fire. "HAH!" he yelled as he released a wave of the combined energy which headed directly over the Igamon.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 09-01-2006

OOC: Lol- er- lets just say they don't like humans!

IC: The Igamon all disappeared. Ninja Bunshin Technique.

While Reno was distracted- They suddenly appear out of nowhere and slash at him, the same for Slash.

"FOR THE MASTER!!" The leader ordered.

Fenriol tried to move, but he couldn't even get up. "Daddy- run..."

Gunter stood in front of Rirismon. "Please- I don't want to fight!" Gunter cried at Elecmon.

"What's wrong with you? Why won't you fight? If you don't- we'll both die!" Fenriol growled.

- DragonMasterX - 09-01-2006

Reno whined, "Uaaagh!" as he was hit by the slash and fell to the ground.

"Hey! Leave him alone! You... you poor ninja immitations!" Mar yelled at the Igamon.

"That hurt..." Reno said as he got up,"IT's FUN!" he grinned as he turned around, accidentally smashing a small group with his tails. "Hey... where...?"

"Yeah! Beat the crap out of them Reno!" Mar cheered.

- Shadowknight - 09-01-2006

One of the Slashmon yelped as a sword grazed across his arm, "Damnit, if these things are illusions then how can they attack?"

"The real one must be around here, find him!"

"FANG OF JUSTICE!!" Both Slashmon ran into the large group at immense speeds, striking at everyone that came close to them trying to get a hit on the real one.

"Where is he?" One of them yelled as he cut through another illusion.

- DragonMasterX - 09-01-2006

"Hmm..." Mar thought for a second. "What if he's hiding so his illusions can do the job?"

Reno stopped for a moment and started sniffing, when suddenly both his ears perked up. "Hey... these don't smell." he said as he kept trying to sniff the Igamon nearby him, moving really fast around them, not giving chances to react.

"Uhh... well... RIGHT! If they don't smell... Reno! Don't bother with them! Try to catch the scent of another one!"

"Okay!!" Reno nodded as he ran away from the other Igamon, then started searching for the real one, relying on his powerful nose.

- Shadowknight - 09-01-2006

OOC: Okay this is getting confusing. From now on the two Slashmon will share the same dialougue, it's too much trouble to seperate it.

IC:

"Tell me when you find him!" Slash shouted as his foot sailed through another illusion, as his copy continued ciricling a small batch, slashing at them now and then.