Digiartists' Domain Community!
Caught between a sword and Fate - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Caught between a sword and Fate (/showthread.php?tid=5104)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Shadowknight - 01-25-2007

OOC: GUN!! *Charges and tackles Gunter to the ground* Where have you been? We missed you.

IC:

Slash ran up to Fen who was sitting still, "Did you stay awake all night? You're gonna be exhausted."

"Slash leave him alone." Shadow said as he stretched a bit, "Okay, whenever we're ready we need to start moving. Whoever sent those guys to attack us knows where we are now. So we shouldn't be here."

- DragonMasterX - 01-25-2007

OOC Welcome to Phoenix Down Shop, would you want a Sword?

Seriously, I love Necromancers in this RPG ^^

IC:

Mar refused to answer in a corteus way, he simply shut his eyes and growled, "Maybe good for you."

OOC: OH! Now I remember! We gotta get to Factorial Town-

- Gunter VanCrimson - 01-26-2007

OOC: GAWD- I missed ya Shadow-Sensei!! I've been heretic lately- girlfriend- funeral- PHEW- long story! I'll fill you in later! :9

IC:

"It's not so bad. I can go on without sleep for about two days." Fen replied to Slash monotonously.

"Agreed. We can't stay long." Fen replied to Shadow.

"You weren't up all night scaring Goburimon away. Be glad. Maybe you'll revert back soon." Fen replied to Mar, prodding Gun awake with his paw.

OOC: Ooohh... Necromancers... Zombies... DARK MAGIC!! WOO-HOO!!

- DragonMasterX - 01-26-2007

"Don't mock me" Mar retorted, as simple as that, he stood up straight and sighed. "Why can't I go normal?" he complained, huffing as another growl came out, And why can't I stop growling...

Renodramon suddenly turned around on his sleep, he hit himself on the head with a small rock, that caused him to stir awake, "GAH!" he said, "That bone was moving!" he suddenly shouted.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 01-27-2007

"We'll find a way to fix that." Fen ruffed.

Gun rolled a little to the side. "Five more minutes Blitz... " he mumbled in his sleep.

"Who's Blitz?" Fen asked himself. "C'mon Gun- we have to get moving. It's not safe here."

Gun opened his eyes. "Oh- yeah- Fenrimon- coming..." Gun sat up and stretched. Then suddenly jumped to his feet and ran off-screen. "I have to use the toilet!"

- Shadowknight - 01-28-2007

"You probably just need to work off some energy. It'll probably wear off during the walk." Shadow said as he picked up the sword given to him and strapped it to his waist, "But we'll just have to wait and see."

"Uhm, before we go," Slash held his stomach as it growled a bit, "What do we do for breakfast?"

Shadow sighed a bit, "Well if there's a river nearby we could catch some fish."

- DragonMasterX - 01-29-2007

"Yuck, I don't like fish" both Mar and Reno said in unison. Mar himself never had liked any fish at all, and Renodramon held it for himself that since cats ate fish, he wouldn't do the same.

"Can't we look for a restaurant or something?" Mar complained almost in an annoying childish tone as his blue ears lowered.

- Shadowknight - 01-29-2007

"Yeah, let me just ask one of the crazy monsters trying to kill us if they know any good places." Shadow said sarcastically, "We're in the middle of nowhere, we don't exactly have a whole lot of choice."

"And I'm sure you don't want to wait till we get to the town." Slash added.

- DragonMasterX - 01-29-2007

Mar put a finger to his lip, like a confused kid, "So the town means a restaurant?" he then grinned, the draconic digimon wagging his tail eagerly, "What are we waiting for?!"

- Frisk E. Coyote - 02-02-2007

OCC: Is it too late to join this?