Digiartists' Domain Community!
Caught between a sword and Fate - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Caught between a sword and Fate (/showthread.php?tid=5104)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Gunter VanCrimson - 11-15-2006

"I agree." Fen replied.

Gun started to stir, he opened his eyes, blinking a bit- then he sat up. "What happened- I- AH! It's up again!" He said frantically as his eyes went wide. He tried to cast the same spell again- "Ack! I'm out of Mana!" he almost squealed in panic- getting a dark background effect.

- Shadowknight - 11-15-2006

"If that's acting," Slash started, "Then someone give him an oscar." He said as he laughed slightly.

Shadow grinned at the joke, "Best actor."

- DragonMasterX - 11-15-2006

Mar stood up immediatly after, "Hey! I heard that!" he growled a bit annoyed at the comments.

"Well, can't help it" Reno said as he barely held the laughter from the jokes, "It's kinda true!" he said.

With friends likes this who needs monsters around threatening you Mar thought, slightly sighing.

- Shadowknight - 11-15-2006

"Oh sorry." Slash said.

"Yeah sorry," Shadow said, then started smiling.

Slash followed suit with the smile, "Should've said best actress!"

Shadow began laughing like mad, nearly falling over.

- DragonMasterX - 11-15-2006

Reno was soon holding by his stomach, clutching it as he couldn't stop laughing, "Oh that was a good one!"

A vein popped behind Mar's head, he growled again, "Hardy har har, could you tell me what happened already?"

- Shadowknight - 11-17-2006

"I would but," Shadow walked off towards a seperate room, "I'm going to bed, long day."

"Same here." Slash said as he followed, still chuckling slightly, "Seeya later ladies." He said as he left the room.

- DragonMasterX - 11-17-2006

Mar looked around, indeed, it was night, but it still seemed it was going to be dawn soon, "Well, maybe I should go take a nap" he then flat stared, Without the joke team he angrily thought, before looking at all the remains, he scratched his head and just discarded all his options of comfortable sleep. He just went towards what seemed to be a bed cover and laid on it gently, then stared on the night sky, Why did this happen to me? he thought, barely getting why he had been granted with that body.

Reno looked on the ground, from his laughing spot, then sighed a bit, with a smile in his face from the previous laughter, he quickly curled up, sensing everyone would go to sleep and closed his eyes.

- Shadowknight - 12-01-2006

OOC: Time skip to morning.

IC:

Shadow sat up from his makeshift bed at the first sign of light shining through the destroyed building, he yawned and stretched a bit, "Man, I wonder what everyone back home's up to." He wondered a bit as he looked up at the morning sky, the horizon was bright but the sky was still darkish.

"Everyone? Don't you mean what's her name?" Slash jumped onto his shoulders and started making kissing noises.

"CUT IT OUT!" Shadow shouted annoyed as he grabbed at him, Slash easily avoiding the attack.

- DragonMasterX - 12-01-2006

Renodramon wasn't up, he was a heavy sleeper, he was on his back though, twitching his legs as drool escaped his maw while he snoozed.

Mar had waken up some minutes ago, he was still staring on his claws and on his blue scaled body I'm still the same he sadly thought.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 01-25-2007

Aparently Fen stood guard all night. One can tell by how paranoid and twitchy he was that morning. Gun was still sound asleep on a makeshift bed Fen had fashioned out of some straw and cloth for him.

"-Oh. You're awake." Fen said to Mar. "Good morning."