Digiartists' Domain Community!
Caught between a sword and Fate - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Caught between a sword and Fate (/showthread.php?tid=5104)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Kurtz - 11-07-2006

OOC: Actually, he hasn't posted in.... *looks at the date of the post he last did* .... a week.

IC:

An idea then shot through Karla's head, and she grinned deviously. "Oh, I know how to annoy him slightly...." With that, she pounced onto Nath's back, giggling cutely. "Come on!"

Nath, surprised by the sudden added weight, almost belted forward, if not for Karla pulling his head back slightly and smiling. "Hehehe.... oh, fine, you get to be on my back for the rest of the time walking." The human chuckled softly.

Hearing that, Karla rose her claw into the air, as they slowly continued their walk, the brown-haired human passing by a few more trees before the town was in sight. "Victory!"

- Shadowknight - 11-07-2006

Shadow leaned against the beam that had somehow remained in tact, "Let's just wait till morning, see if he's changed back by then. Slash, you go get to bed. That goes for the rest of you two, I'll take first watch on him, if he starts waking up I'll get Slash." he explained the plan.

- DragonMasterX - 11-07-2006

"Uhm... alright" Reno said, putting trust on Shadow's words as he walked to a piece of wood from the remains, a common flat and broad one at that, then he lay on it and curled a bit, "Good night" he said to Shadow and Slash, then looked on the sleeping Flamedramon and folded his ears, before closing his eyes to sleep.

Flamedramon stirred in his sleep, grunting silently every four or five seconds.

- Shadowknight - 11-10-2006

Shadow lied on the ground staring at the large dragon for any signs of movement, Why can't I just live a normal life? He asked himself as he sat there, All I wanted was to work at home, maybe get married someday, have a couple kids. But it looks like life has other plans for me. He thought as he looked around the destroyed house, Wonder how everyone back home's doing.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 11-11-2006

OOC: From the ashes- I am re- OWOWOWOW!!! STINGS!! EMBERS!!! Sorry guys! An evil far greater than me took me hostage- "life"
Now I'm back with my favorite people!!

IC:

A few feet away from Shadow, Fen turned around three times, then lay down. He took gunter and rested him on his leg. He turned his head towards Shadow. "I'll be here surfing the net when you need me." He said, clicking Gun's digivice dexterously every few seconds or so. "So, what's on your mind?" he asked softly so as to not disturb anyone without turning to look at Shadow after about five minutes.

- Shadowknight - 11-11-2006

Shadow glanced over at Fen but then looked back towards the wall adn closed his eyes as he leaned up against a beam without saying a word.

"You know, it wouldn't kill you to be friendly once in a while." Slash said as he walked out of what was left of the bedroom, "You'll have to excuse him, he's not exactly the trusting type." Slashmon said as he sat down a short distance from Fen, "Oh yeah, before I forget, sorry about attacking you earlier. We saw a kid lying on the ground hurt and you standing over him and... well I guess we kinda jumped the gun a bit."

- Kurtz - 11-11-2006

"Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored...." Was all that Karla chanted, to try and get Nath to get annoyed again - she really thought he looked cute when angry, and always wanted to see him like that.... well, at times. "...INN!!"

"Well, I can't do anything!" Nath chimed back, as he spotted a tree, and sat down beside it - resting him, and Karla, down. "Besides, it's night. You sure we should find an inn there, or not?"

"Hmmmm.......... Best to stay outside, actually...." Karla spoke quietly, before cuddling Nath's arm and resting her head on his shoulder.

He blushed deeply, but made no move to get her off, as he gazed up at the sky. "...Here? I mean, we could find somewhe--"

"--Here's perfect." The red-haired dragoness murred back, as he cuddled up beside Nath. "Night."

"BUT I'M NOT TIRE--" Nath was about to protest, but found himself looking at Karla: cutely sleeping, huggling his arm. Was he to protest? This was the only time - outside - that she would do this. With a sigh, he rested his head against the trunk of a tree.

"Oh great, I'm stuck. Woop-dee-doo."

- Gunter VanCrimson - 11-11-2006

"I figured. I'm sorry I fought back." Fen replied, not turning his head. "I understand the untrusting part. No offense, but I don't trust you guys either- especially with Gun here that's why I'm staying awake. He seems to like you though, so I can't go. Safer in numbers."

- Shadowknight - 11-11-2006

"Understandable," Slash said, "Considering the first time we might I attacked you I'm not surprised you don't trust us. So how'd you guys get here?" He asked.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 11-13-2006

"Random dimensional crack in the time-space continuum." Fen answered casually. "-how did you meet your partner?"