Digiartists' Domain Community!
Caught between a sword and Fate - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Caught between a sword and Fate (/showthread.php?tid=5104)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Shadowknight - 10-21-2006

"Don't forget that that time you also got in the way of it, but if you wanna do this so he doesn't get hurt," Slash bent down to Slash and shook him awake, "Yo, we need you to give Mar a little nap."

"Ohh, why do you have to interrupt my nap in order to give him one?" Slash said as he sat up.

"Cause your nap isn't keeping you from killing us all." Shadow said.

"Right," Slash yawned a bit as he sat up, he walked over and stood above Mar, he held up his paw as a single claw popped out of it.

"Don't worry, he won't hurt him." Shadow said as he looked over at Reno.

"Let's see now, the point should be right about," Slash placed his claw against the back of Flamedramon's neck, "here." He said as he poked it in, a small speckle of blood dripping down as Mar passed out.

"It's a type of acupuncture, he's somehow able to see the inner energy of people, chakra if you will, and uses his claws to cut it off. He can knock out a person easily simply by tapping them in the right place."

OOC: Man I'm been watching too much Naruto.

- DragonMasterX - 10-21-2006

OOC: Coincidentially, Dragons have their necks as a general weak spot. *Stays silent for a moment* Whoops.

IC:

Reno looked on the unconcious Flamedramon and blinked, he walked slowly to the sleeping dragon, "So he'll stay sleeping for... how long?" he said, turning his head back to look on Shadow.

- Shadowknight - 10-21-2006

OOC: Oh don't worry, didn't hear a word, *Scribbles quickly in a notebook* Just writing down an idea for a lemon, *Notebook says SDP's weakness's, use in case of a mutiny*

IC:

"Only about an hour, but I can reapply the technique if he wakes up, and I can get to his neck." Slash said.

"Well, let's see if we can't find a better way to secure him, if he wakes before that other kid we'll have a fun time trying to hold him down." Shadow said, "Reno, grab him and let's take him back to the house, or what's left of it." Shadow thought, looking over at the small amount of the house that was still standing.

- DragonMasterX - 10-21-2006

Reno nodded and went to pick the Flamedramon up, "He scares me..." he said as he looked on the sleeping lizard.

Suddenly, the other digimon and the Renamon came out from a hiding place, "Are they... gone?" one of the vixens asked.

- Shadowknight - 10-22-2006

"Yeah," Shadow said, looking over at the family, "I'm sure sorry isn't enough for this. It was because we were here that your house was destroyed."

- DragonMasterX - 10-22-2006

The Renamon bowed, "We were already ready for this to happen," she said, "It is possible that you are the ones summoned to stop the evil form consuming our world once again." She shook her head, "This was inevitable, besides..." she pointed after a small pause, her finger beckoning to the west, "The Gekomon Edo is nearby. We might be able to get Shogun Gekomon to help us," she smiled slightly.

Reno got Mar on the ground on what remained of softness in a ripped off bed, "Mar? If you are there... uhh... could you return to normal?" he asked the sleeping dragon.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 10-29-2006

Fenrimon tossed Gunter onto his back, and carried him. "Is anyone hurt?" He asked.

- DragonMasterX - 10-30-2006

"I'm alright!" Reno pipped up, "I just can't make him wake up!"

- Shadowknight - 10-30-2006

"Just my pride," Slash said collapsing on the ground in exhaustion.

"Well if you need help rebuilding we'd be more than happy to lend a hand." Shadow insisted, "We owe you that much for all your help."

- Gunter VanCrimson - 10-30-2006

"As long as he's subdued-" Fenriol said, "So, how did you guys get here?"