Digiartists' Domain Community!
Caught between a sword and Fate - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Caught between a sword and Fate (/showthread.php?tid=5104)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Gunter VanCrimson - 10-17-2006

OOC: No prob! I blame myself for being busy with repairs!

IC: Fen had stashed Gun away safely- then suddenly reappeared in front of Renodramon- eyes feral again. "Crossed Claws!" Fen sent a massive Energy X towards the Flamedramon- the sheer force knocking it back against what's left of a wall. "what?" he said to himself in shock- the attack barely did any damage.

"D-Don't... kill it- please-" Gun said from his hiding place. His hands were glowing- he had protected the Flamedramon with a barrier.

"Dad! You don't know what you're doing!!"

"-Maybe I can put it to sleep- we can leave it alone- it won't do us any harm!"

"This digimon has lost it's soul! It's nothing but a monster now! A Virus! A heap of data made solely for deleting!"

"That's not true! If it had no soul- then it wouldn't show anger!!"

"You're just a child! You wouldn't understand!"

"Leave it to me okay!? STAY!!"

"I- What the-" Fen couldn't control himself- he sat down, and shut up.

"Good dog... help that one that's sleeping... Mr?" Gun turned to Shadow. "Please don't hurt it- I'm going to try something."

Fen went over to heal Reno by licking his wounds.

- DragonMasterX - 10-17-2006

Reno shuddered as his health was restored just slightly, "Ghhh... ahh..." he opened his black eyes, "Th-thanks."

Flamedramon growled as his gauntlets were smashed against the wall, both burnt down the piece of armor. Regardless of any impact Flamedramon walked past Reno and Fen, he seemed to be pissed off at the ones who were still standing to fight. He headed towards Shadow, his claw raising preparing a hard blow with another flame attack.

Suddenly, Reno caught the sight and decided to strike the beast from behind. He stood up to his feet and jumped, "Tail Smash!" he said and spun in air, both tails slapped Flamedramon's head.

The dragon roared as his horned mask was knocked away from the hit, his face lowered for a second as he stopped advancing.

Renodramon gasped as he fell on his four paws. His eyes widened as he saw the reptile's now naked face. Snow white colored hair had been covered by the former protecting armor on his face, now, it was visible to everyone.

- Shadowknight - 10-18-2006

Shadow coughed a bit as he caught his breath, Damn that was fast, if I hadn't been able to see it coming, hadn't tensed up, that could've done some serious damage. He looked up at the Flamedramon, his back turned to him, I'll teach you to turn your back on me. Shadow got up quickly to his feet, ready to charge at the digimon, "This is for hurting my friends!" he shouted as he charged at him, his arm glowing slightly.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 10-18-2006

"No- Stop!" Gun made a small pillar spike out from the ground- making shadow smash against it solidly. "Th-that's the guy- who tackled me!"

Fen looked- Gun was right! It had the same hair!

- Shadowknight - 10-18-2006

Shadow punched forward, his fist easily shattering the large spike, "What are you talking about? That guy attacked me!"

- Gunter VanCrimson - 10-18-2006

"I know Mister- but look closely! Doesn't he remind you of someone? Who was the other man with you?" Gun asked.

- DragonMasterX - 10-18-2006

Reno walked slowly up to the blue scaled lizard, he stared on him for a moment and looked on his eyes, he heard the others talking, his ears flcikered as he asked, "Mar?"

The dragon didn't respond, just lifted his face up and roared to Renodramon, making him back off. The two blue claws gripped tightly, Reno was fighting again, that made him ignore Gunter and Shadow again.

"Uh oh..." Reno said softly as he kept backing off slowly as the lizard did the opposite, but at the same speed as him.

- Shadowknight - 10-19-2006

"I don't care who he is," Shadow looked up at the Flamedramon, his eyes burning with anger, "No one attacks Slash while I'm around!" He leapt up and towards the dragon, he spun around to work up some momentum and swung a powerful kick, aimed at the base of it's neck.

- DragonMasterX - 10-19-2006

Flamedramon looked at the fearful Renodramon, a smirk formed in his face as he ducked.

Reno widened his eyes as he instead took the meant kick. He wasn't so resistant, he easily succumbed by Shadow's strength as he was sent flying to the house's remaining wall, he fainted almost immediatly with a groan.

Whilst Shadow kept in air, the agile lizard, still ducking, arose while connecting an uppercut to Shadow's kicking leg, nothing too hard, only meant to disable his leg.

- Shadowknight - 10-19-2006

"ARGH!" Shadow groaned as his leg went numb, all feeling gone, Damn lizard, that attack would've worked! He cursed in his head, his leg was useless now, it wasn't broken he could tell, but it was still useless, at least for the time being.