Digiartists' Domain Community!
Caught between a sword and Fate - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Caught between a sword and Fate (/showthread.php?tid=5104)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- DragonMasterX - 10-07-2006

A scream came behind all of them which slowly distorted in sound and started getting deeper and deeper until turning completely into a roar, which was way too loud, but it calmed down some seconds afterwards.

"Huh?" Renodramon tilted his head and looked back on where Mar was. Strangely enough, his partner wasn't there, the grass where he was lying on was totally singed black. The furry lizard gasped, "MAR!" he yelled as he ran towards the black spot on the grass, he started growling and looked at the huge Devimon's face, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PARTNER?!" he squealed in his childy tone, annoyed nonetheless.

- Velmont VanCrimson - 10-07-2006

OOC: This looks interesting, since Gun-Gun already put my name here, I might as well join in after a while.

- DarkBlue - 10-09-2006

"I did nothing." Devimon answered, grinning. He lifted his hand towards Renodramon "Now I am! TOUCH OF EVIL!!" He blasted a massive beam of darm matter towards Renodramon.

"-Howl at the moon!" A voice yelled from behind. It was Gunter- still soaking wet.

Almost imediately, Fen had no control of his body- he sat down- and gave a majestic howl- an invisible barrier of sound deflected the dark matter. "What just happened? Daddy!? Don't stay out in the open!!" Fen said- confused at first.

- DragonMasterX - 10-10-2006

"Uhm... thanks!" Renodramon thanked Fen and looked on Devimon a bit in fear, but stood his ground, "You did! He's not here anymore! What did you do?!"

And soon, Devimon was assaulted by millions of burning hot fireballs from somewhere else, continously striking all the parts of his huge body.

- DarkBlue - 10-10-2006

Devimon roared in anguish. "Razor Wind!!" He tried to blow the fireballs away, but there were too many, singeing his wings.

Fen tried his howl at the moon again- but he didn't know how.

"One more Fen-Fen! Howl at the moon!" Gun said playfully.

Fen autommatically sat down, and put up a barrier, protecting them from the stray flames.

- DragonMasterX - 10-11-2006

Continous volleys of flames kept coming towards Devimon, even if they wouldn't do many damage, they were lots. There was a bigger fireball distant to Devimon, "What's that?" asked Renodramon, he saw the fire descend towards the dark digimon at great speed.

- Shadowknight - 10-11-2006

"It's a giant fireball of death!" Slash shouted as he darted away from Devimon whom it was heading at.

"SLASH!" Shadow shouted as the fireball neared him, his digivice began glowing in his hands, a warmth spreading through them, "That's,"

"The same light!" Slash finished as his body began to glow again, "Alright, let's turn up the heat!" Slash jumped into the air as he transformed, crashing back down as the large tiger Fengalmon, "Hi speed ripper!" Fengalmon roared as a green gale began wrapping around him, he vanished as the winds moved to signify his movements, right past Devimon as he reappeared, blood dripping from his claws.

- DragonMasterX - 10-11-2006

OOC: Lol, speedy, ain't he?

IC:

The fireball collided with Devimon's body, it wasn't so big, just the current size of any of the combatants below; still, it dove at an incredible speed to add with Fengalmon's attack and inflict more damage.

- Shadowknight - 10-12-2006

OOC: Shadow: Slash and all his forms are all about the speed, not much in the power but he can land so many blows that they add up.

Slash: Don't worry ladies, I take my time when it counts Wink .

IC:

"SLASH! Get away from that fireball!" Shadow ordered as it headed towards Devimon.

"Seriously?" Fengalmon was already standing at Shadow's side, "You think that would be a good idea?"

- DragonMasterX - 10-12-2006

"Woah." Renodramon blinked, Quite speedy for an over fed cat, he thought, walking and sitting next to Shadow. The fox/lizard hybrid was waiting for Devimon to fall, maybe that'd make his partner come back again.