Digiartists' Domain Community!
Caught between a sword and Fate - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Caught between a sword and Fate (/showthread.php?tid=5104)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Gunter VanCrimson - 09-26-2006

OOC: Sorry- I meant Kilometers! and Devimon Deflected Renodramon's attack with his razor wind- thingy- and Devimon Went down already!

And the Vilemon attacked shadow- remember?

IC: "What- is that INFERNAL NOISE!?" Devimon thrashed around on the ground.

The Vilemon seemed affected too- they were revived by Devimon- but they writhed in painb.

OOC: Any Viruses? Same effect.

- DragonMasterX - 09-27-2006

OOC: Yeah, but Renodramon had jumped and tried again, when he did so and Devimon taunted: "It won't work" or something like that, Renodramon fell on Devimon, then scratched his face.

If you mean what I think, do you mean that the Howling affects Virus digimon?

IC:

"Renodramon- go away... d-don't... don't stay here..." Mar's voice came out, his body still immobile, but in some way concious.

"I can't!" Renodramon squaled in distress, "Come on! Stand up! Pweasse! Something happened to Shadow and it isn't getting any good!"

Mar coughed and again didn't say anything.

- Shadowknight - 09-28-2006

Shadow fell to the ground, grasping at his ears, "WHAT IS THAT NOISE!!" Shadow's body had apparently been classified as a viral type during his transformation, he rolled on the ground as the ear splitting noise continued.

"SHADOW!" Slash looked at his partner then at the Devimon, This may be my only chance. He took it, he charged towards the Devimon, jumping over debris and landed on his neck, "Please have a similar anatomy to a human." Slash said as he racked his claw across the Devimon's neck.

- DragonMasterX - 09-28-2006

OOC: Dang n_n; Guess Reno goes down too-

IC:

Renodramon's ears flickered as he fell on ground clutching his head, "Wh-what's happening?!" he whined as he started grunting from pain, "AHHHH!!"

- DarkBlue - 10-06-2006

OOC: Yup- deppends on the pitch of the howl, according to G-man.

Fen stopped howling- and tackled Devimon- sending him towards Slasmon. "End him- quick- the vilemon can't return without their leader!" Fen barked.

- Shadowknight - 10-06-2006

"Ow," Shadow stood up with a pounding headache, "What the hell happened? Feel like I just woke from a 7 day drinking party."

"Take out the leader and the drones fall!" Slash said as he began clawing rapidly at Devimon aiming for any area he thought might be vital.

- DragonMasterX - 10-06-2006

Reno stood up, he left Mar on the ground for a moment, "You'll be okay! We just need to get rid of him!"

Mar breathed in and out loudly, occasionally coughing and grunting.

Renodramon left his partner softly on the ground and dashed off to Devimon, who was being attacked by Fenrimon and Slashmon, he joined in to help them and slashed at the devil with his claws as well.

- DarkBlue - 10-07-2006

The instant they all striked at the same time- devimon crashed through the wall, his status was critical.

The Vilemon just laughed.

Devimon stood upright, grabbing each of the two vilemon with his two long arms- and absorbing them. "Enough games..." Devimon coughed. He spread his ripped wings, and took to the air. "HELL'S CONTRACT." he drew symbols in the air- absorbed them- then grew to a massive 40 feet.

"Lets welcome the devil." Devimon said maliciously.

- DragonMasterX - 10-07-2006

"Okay," Reno said, "I have a feeling he doesn't want to play."

- Shadowknight - 10-07-2006

"Slash, do that thing were you got bigger!" Shadow shouted.

"If I knew how I did it I would've a long time ago!" Slash said as he stared up at the giant Devimon.

Shadow took out his digivice, "One of these buttons has to do something useful!" He said as he began mashing each button at random.