Digiartists' Domain Community!
Caught between a sword and Fate - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Caught between a sword and Fate (/showthread.php?tid=5104)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Gunter VanCrimson - 09-24-2006

"We were only foolin widcha! Sorry!" The vilemon stopped laughing.

"The REAL punishment- IS EXECUTION!" The other said.

"DEVIL DARTS!!" They yelled in Unison- sending dark energy darts towards Shadow and Mar.

Devimon laughed, and took flight, crashing through and breaking the roof.

- DragonMasterX - 09-24-2006

Mar parried the attack by stepping aside and spin-slashing the dark, he surprisingly cut the sharp thing in half, This weapon's sharp... and after he stepped forward a bit he fixed eyes with one of the Vilemon.
Let's see what I can really do with this! and then he dashed over the lesser digimon, using his Swallow to slash it with one blade acros his waist.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 09-24-2006

He had caught the Vilemon by surprise- "AHHHH-" It yelled- then shattered into pixels.

"Aw, don't go yet, I joke a bit more!" Devimon laughed from above- and the Vilemon re-pixelated.

"TOUCH OF EVIL!!" Devimon blasted the upper half of the house clear open- he was very visible now.

- DragonMasterX - 09-24-2006

OOC: Hey, if the minions are defeated, but it keeps reappearing it still doesn't take away the Exp. gained for each one defeated right? Lol.

IC:

Mar gasped after seeing the enemy he had just destroyed reviving, "What?!" he slashed once again and the critter.

- Shadowknight - 09-25-2006

Damnit, I let my gaurd down. What an amateur mistake. Shadow cursed to himself as he got back to his feet, "Fine, no more mister nice homicidal maniac!" He instantly vanished as he ran up next to the two Vilemon, "Too slow!" He punched the one in the stomach as he started his combo, he spun quickly as he threw his elbow into the Vilemon's face, then continued his turn as he kicked out his knee with a high sweep, finishing with a spinning kick straight to the face throwing him into a wall.

*Bedroom*

Slash sat up in his bed, "What's with the noise?" He said as he yawned widely.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 09-25-2006

OOC: Nope, exp keeps piling up! lucky you.
IC:

The two vilemon Grunted in pain- and were deleted- only to reformat- yet again- "NIGHTMARE SHOCKER!!" The two Vilemon emitted waves from their mouths- making both Shadow and Mar relive their most terrifying nightmares.

"All enemies of the thrown SHALL BE PUNISHED!!" Devimon roared overhead.

"Ahh... The last angel. I welcome you." Sephirmon welcomed the legendary 4th archangel digimon. "Cherubimon, Ophanimon and Seraphimon are waiting for you to be fallen as well."

"Thank you, my Liege." Dominimon stood up, and flew off to be 'fallen'.

"-There we go, no one would attack you from this point- nor could anyone find you." Fen said as he plopped Gun into a hidden hot spring, Gun's clothes were folded neatly and hidden under a rock. Fen's ears perked up. "I hear... evil." he said. "-Never mind... if it comes here- I'll deal with it." Fen sat and took Guard as Gun started to come to.

Shadow fell to the ground, his eyes wide open in fear.

*Memories*

"No," He looked around himself, all around him lay the bodies of young kids, none of them even past 10. One figure stood among the middle of them, his clothes and hands covered in blood, his long black hair waving slightly in the wind.

The child turned around, his black eyes almost soulless as he stared at Shadow, "Face it," he held up his hand, small droplets of blood still dripping from it, "this is who you really are. A killer, an assasin."

Shadow fell to his knees, the horror of the massacre before his eyes seemingly sapping his strength, "No, I'm not like I was back then. I've changed."

"And what does that mean to them?" The small child waved his arm towards the heap of bodies on the ground, "Everyone of their childhoods, stolen, by you."

"No, it was the cult." Shadow said.

"The cult didn't do anything, you were the one who killed them, them and countless others. How many flames of life did you put out? Hundreds? No, more like thousands." The small child walked up to him, kneeling slightly so he was face to face with Shadow, "You still feel it don't you? Your soul thirsts for blood, and your body aches to quench it. You had it under control for the most part, and then all this digital world stuff happened. It awakened your killing instinct didn't it?"

"SHUTUP!" Shadow shouted, punching at the figure.

The child dissapeared, reappearing behind him, "Rage. You see? You are reawakening."

"I'm not like you!" Shadow shouted.

The figure started laughing, the laugh was cold and dark sending chills up Shadow's spine, "Don't you recgonize me?" It pulled back it's hair, revealing it's face.

"You, you're me." Shadow stuttered as he recgonized his younger self.

"No, I'm what you used to be, and what you will become again."

"Demon Darts!!" The Vilemon sent energy darts towards the stunned duo.

OOC: Slashmon time?

OOC:

Shadow: Nah, I'll just CRACK!!

Slashmon: What are we in... TRADITIONAL!! Does that mean no hot Gatomon orgies?

IC:

There was a flash of white, the darts were knocked harmlessly to the floor and the two Vilemon began spurting blood from large gashes in them. Slashmon landed on the ground, his claws stained with the blood, "No one hurts Shadow while I'm around!" he hissed, his entire body was ready to spring, ready to leap forward and destroy the two vilemon if they tried to attack Shadow again.

The Vilemon were deleted yet again.

Devimon gave a horrible laugh-

-and the Vilemon came back- yet again. "Nightmare Shocker!!" They made slash relive his most terrible of nightmares.

OOC: Probably none.