Digiartists' Domain Community!
Caught between a sword and Fate - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Caught between a sword and Fate (/showthread.php?tid=5104)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- DragonMasterX - 09-15-2006

OOC: Lol, go ahead, I have no objections at all.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 09-16-2006

OOC: Yay! Gun and Fen get to be attacked by everyone!

- Shadowknight - 09-18-2006

"Slash?" Shadow came bounding out of the trees, "What happened? I heard sounds like a fight was going on? I'dve been here sooner but I hit a root and got stuck for awhile." He looked over at Slash as he got shaikily to his feet.

"Damn, whoever that guy was he was fast. Didn't expect an attack from his tail." Slash rubbed a slight gash on his forehead where the whip-like tail had hit him, then looked quickly around, seeing only Mar, Reno, and Shadow, "Where'd that kid and digimon go?"

"He must've run off. We'll have to search for him later." He walked over to Slash and examined the cut on him, "But the main priority now is getting that stitched up. I don't want you getting hurt."

"I'm fine," Slash took two wobbily steps and quickly fell over, Shadow grabbing him before he hit ground, "Okay, maybe a little dizzy." A loud grow came from his stomach, "And hungry. I just remembered, we haven't eaten."

Shadow couldn't help but smile a bit as Slash complained about being hungry.

- DragonMasterX - 09-18-2006

"Well... I only have this," Mar said as he took out an apple from his pocket and offered it to Slashmon. It was fine and looked tasty despite all the rough action he had done recently. "Guess I wasn't prepared to change dimensions all of a sudden."

Meanwhile, Renodramon was sitting still, like trying to find the scent of Fenrimon, he had recognized it easily, but he was making sure it wasn't mistaken.

"Aww," Slash slumped a little, "don't you have anything meatier?" He asked hopefully, "Like a nice tuna?"

Shadow was on the verge of saying that if he could make jokes he was fine when he noticed Renodramon sitting weirdly, "Mar." Shadow said quickly to get his attention. "What's he doing?" he nudged his head towards Reno.

"What?" Mar said as he shifted his attention towards Renodramon. "Uhh, he's just sitting still."

Reno stood up on all fours again and sniffed a last time. "THERE!"

Mar seemed most surprised at the yell and he blinked twice. "What's wrong?" he said as he approached his partner.

Renodramon didn't waste time and then ran away really fast.

"Hey! Wait! Where are you going?!" said Mar as he picked up the Swallow and ran after him. Reno was soon out of reach from how fast he ran, but as soon as Mar was on longer than 10 meters away from Shadow and Slash...

*CRASH!* A huge creature fell on ground and made Mar stop and fall on his butt on the ground. "Grrrah!" the Apemon growled threatengly.

"Oh shit."

OOC: Boss fight anyone?

OOC: Awesome! Will apemon be you're controlling or a community character?

IC:

"Oh shit." Shadow swore as he looked up at the almost 9 foot tall apeman, "This isn't good."

"Stupid ape!" Slashmon jumped over Shadow, pushing off his shoulders, and landing infront of the Apemon, "Your standing between me and food! BIG MISTAKE!" Slash threatened as crouched down ready to attack.

OOC: Let's just say the noise woke him up from his ''tree house'' and he's not too happy about it.

IC:

Apemon growled and slammed his fist to try and hit Slashmon.

Mar rolled back to avoid any collateral damage and quickly stood up besides Shadow. "Should we help him? I think that... thing is too big for him..."

- Gunter VanCrimson - 09-18-2006

"Sniff... Sniff..." Fen sniffed the air, and smelled blood. He immediately covered his scent by being spurious- "I won't be long daddy..." He said softly as he camouflaged Gun's body- made sure to disguise the scent.

He then ran back towards his enemies in hope to finish them off before they get to Gunter. Forgetting his promise for a brief moment.

Renodramon soon caught up with Fenrimon and faced him. "Hey! What have you done with the boy?! You didn't eat him, did you?"