Digiartists' Domain Community!
Caught between a sword and Fate - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Caught between a sword and Fate (/showthread.php?tid=5104)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Shadowknight - 09-08-2006

"Uhh, it's... well... SHADOW!!" Slash screamed.

"It means he's gone," Shadow stood up, still holding the piece of cloth in his hand, "Forever."

- DragonMasterX - 09-09-2006

"He won't come back to play again? Oww..." Reno lowered his ears as he looked on the ground for a brief pause, before looking on Mar. "You angry Mar?"

Mar stepped back again, but tripped with something on the ground as he entered the house. "GAH!" he fell on the floor and as a strange looking weapon was near his leg. "Uhh... what's this?" he said as he picked up a large stick with blades on each end, they were curved and the edges seemed really sharp. "Woah..."

- Shadowknight - 09-09-2006

Shadow turned his attention towards Mar as he gasped, "What's up?" He walked over and saw the strange weapon, "Weird, looks kinda like a polearm." He looked it over more closely, "But I've never seen one with two blades before."

- DragonMasterX - 09-09-2006

Mar blinked, "Hey... I think I saw this in a game..." and he held up the weapon in his hands, it was surprisingly light in his hands. "But I can't remember where... uhm... wait! Chrono... Chrono Cross... uhh... Serge... Oh yes! This is a Swallow! I love this kind of weapon! I thought they didn't exist for real!" a grin suddenly appeared over Mar's face, any fear had been wiped out from the excitement.

Renodramon walked closer, starting to eagerly wag his tails, "A stick! Throw it! Throw it please! Awwww please!" he said jumping up and down.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 09-09-2006

"Anubismon. Summon the covenant." Sephirmon said coldly. "We shall begin my scourge of the digiworld soon."

"Imediately if not sooner, my liege." Anubismon bowed. He then flew off, and alerted several Meggidramon to send a message to 'the covenant', Sephirmon's most elite ranks.

"The 13 Royal Knights." He sent of the First dragon.
"The 12 Deavas." He sent out the Second.
"The 10 Ancient Warriors" The Third Dragon.
"The 7 Great Demon Lords." Fourth Dragon.
"The 5 Digimon Sovereigns" Fifth Dragon.
"The 4 Dark Masters" Sixth Dragon.
"The 3 Archangels" Seventh Dragon.
"The 3 Fallen Angels" Eighth Dragon.
"The End Of The Digiworld" Ninth Dragon.

"Perfect." Sephirmon Whispered.

"I'm just a kid, that's it!?" Gunter shouted.

"Look, everything dies sooner or later. But we might as well die later, eh?" Fen joked.

"Fen... Promise me- never kill again-" Gun begged, surprising Fen.

- Shadowknight - 09-10-2006

"Don't forget, weapons are nothing more than tools of death. If you aren't ready to accept that than I sugget you leave it here. It won't do us any good otherwise." Shadow told Mar as he gazed upon the weapon.

"Hm?" Slashmon's ears shot into the air.

Shadow glanced at him from the corner of his eye, "What's up?"

"I heard someone shout." Slashmon said as he turned towards the sound.

"Go find out what it is, we'll catch up."

"Kay," Slash took off. He came shortly to a clearing, looking around he saw another human, looking quite scared while a digimon stood in front of him. Slashmon immediately jumped out at the Digimon, placing himself between the two, "BACK OFF!" Shadow, Slash called out, Some digimon is attacking another human, get your butt over here now.

We're on our way. Shadow responded, "Slash's found something, you coming?"

- DragonMasterX - 09-10-2006

Mar seemed troubled for a minute. He looked upon the weapon. Sure, it was cool looking, but... would he kill with it? Shadow was right, weapons are nothing else but tools of death, I should... leave it here. but then the image of what he had seen in TV hit him again. Digimon... they... when they die, they are reborn again. They wanted to kill us... and if we kill them, they will learn their lesson and the reborn as good digimon. he got himself decided, then stood up, holding the copper Swallow tightly.

"Yay! You are gonna throw it!" Renodramon cheered as he jumped from excitement.

"No, I'm not. I'll use it to help, if I must." Mar declared, and it the right time as Shadow told him of Slash's discovery. "Let's go!"

- Gunter VanCrimson - 09-11-2006

"Wh-" Gun only managed to get out.

"GET AWAY FROM DAD!!" Fenrimon roared, he swung his tail so fast- it knocked Slash away. he then lifted Gun by the colar, and tossed him onto his back- then bounded off. They were gone.

The look on Gun's face- was sheer terror.

- DragonMasterX - 09-11-2006

Renodramon had ran ahead from Mar and Shadow as he heard the sound of battle, "What happened?" but he looked over the boy on the other digimon's back as they ran away, then quickly growled, "Hey! Leave him alone!" he stammered as his first guess was that Fenrimon wanted to harm the kid.

Mar ran behind Renodramon, but it was too late to say or do anything. The furred lizard started chasing Fenrimon on all fours, running at amazing speeds and catching up in some seconds.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 09-11-2006

Fenrimon stopped abrptly, making Reno bump solidly against his tail. "What do you want!? Keep away from the child!!" Fenrimon growled protectively.