Digiartists' Domain Community!
What pisses you off? - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: What pisses you off? (/showthread.php?tid=5091)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

What pisses you off? - Shadowknight - 07-12-2006

This is just a post for anyone to post the many things in this world that I'm sure piss you off.

Here's my list so far:

Stupid people, people who whine about stuff instead of doing something about it, Hypocrites, hyperactive people who don't know when to shutup, people who fight anyone smaller/weaker than them but run like babies if someone just as big or bigger than them shows up, EMOS!! I FUCKING HATE THESE WHINEY LITTLE BASTARDS!! If it weren't for legal repercussions I swear I'd go to every town in the world and grant their death wishes in the most inhumanely cruel way imaginable, girls who think the only reason a guy wouldn't like them is because the guy is gay (You're an ugly bitch with no morals or human intelligence and you should be wiped from this earth), those people who go on stupid starvation diets (If you're a fat bastard be a fat bastard and be happy about it!), those stupid retards who sue mcdonalds or something for making them fat (McDonalds didn't make you fat, that 300th quarter pounder that you insisted on eating did), the lawyers who actually took that case, those stupid jackasses that complain about manger scenes every christmas (IF I WANT A FUCKIN MANGER SCENE IN MY YARD I'LL PUT ONE THERE! AND IF YOU COMPLAIN I SWEAR I'LL BEAT YOU TO DEATH WITH THE BABY JESUS!!), the fucking record companies that put those damn sticker things on their CDs (PUT IT ON A PIECE OF PAPER YOU RETARDS!! DON'T RUIN MY FUCKING CD!!).

I'm sure there's more but that's it for now.

- DrunkenMunkee - 07-12-2006

I'll add one.

People who dont type out their fucking words. Its alright sometimes. but the letters 'u', 'r', 'b', and 'c', 'ur' are just letters, dammit! You dont need to abreviate anything shorter 7 letters! i hate 'idc' and 'idk'. I'm not sure why, I just cant stand them. I dont mind the overused ones 'lol', 'brb', 'btw', 'wtf/h'...those are fine. But you lazy bastards abreviating 3 letter words? what the fuck!!?? (yes. I actually typed out 'what the fuck').

People who have to disagree with everything you say. Not because you're wrong/they're right, its just cause you said it. Or because they feel like being assholes...

so yeah. thats my list thus far. I'm sure I'll think of others.

- mentalguy - 07-12-2006

DrunkenMunkee Wrote:I'll add one.

People who dont type out their fucking words. Its alright sometimes. but the letters 'u', 'r', 'b', and 'c', 'ur' are just letters, dammit! You dont need to abreviate anything shorter 7 letters! i hate 'idc' and 'idk'. I'm not sure why, I just cant stand them. I dont mind the overused ones 'lol', 'brb', 'btw', 'wtf/h'...those are fine. But you lazy bastards abreviating 3 letter words? what the fuck!!?? (yes. I actually typed out 'what the fuck').

People who have to disagree with everything you say. Not because you're wrong/they're right, its just cause you said it. Or because they feel like being assholes...

so yeah. thats my list thus far. I'm sure I'll think of others.

I c wat u mean Wink

- mowgly - 07-12-2006

Homophobes, closed minded people, people that usually shout when speaking, people that think they're cool by putting others down, adults mmm women never seen a guy do this that go teeheehee when you catch them doing something they shouldn't, spoilt kids, my mother.

- DragonMasterX - 07-12-2006

Hypocrites mostly, stubborn people who can't take another point of view, people who dramatize EVERYTHING, people who bitch you and then run away, people who use OTHER people to support themselves so they aren't caught when the truth is gound and... something that ALWAYS bothers me is the stupid people who decide to convince other people to bitch others (fucking idiots... their thinking has costed me lots of friends...)

- Herr Mullen - 07-12-2006

Most "hypocrites" betray themselves by your logic and moral code, however they themselves have extra or less rules put to themselves which mean they aren't being hypocritical, as they don't betray themselves.

I'd say that opening the plastic packaging in cerial boxes annoys me slightly. It's easy to get wrong; one false move, and you've got a rip that means your cornflakes go all over the floor.

- EpsilonZX - 07-12-2006

Herr Mullen Wrote:I'd say that opening the plastic packaging in cerial boxes annoys me slightly. It's easy to get wrong; one false move, and you've got a rip that means your cornflakes go all over the floor.

that is annoying

the only other thing I think actually bothers me is a dirty house, I mean, it is were you live, even animals squat in the corner and eat in the middle of their cage or living space, my house is always clean, keep it shinya nd fresh, dirt is not needed in the home

People who don't see things as I do bother me, nothing is more annoying than when someone decideds this is evil or wrong because they don't like how it looks or acts

not like I am forcing them to think like me, but if I see your view, at least peer through mine

- Gunter VanCrimson - 07-13-2006

Hey- I'm an Emo! (Raises Eyebrow)

- DrunkenMunkee - 07-13-2006

two things I thought of last night:

1. when theres a sheet or a matress cover on my bed. If it was up to me, there'd be a blanket, a matress, and a pillow. everything else just gets tangled up...
2. when Nolem comes in my room every 5 minutes asking 'Can I use the internet?'

- Gunter VanCrimson - 07-13-2006

Hmmm... what pisses me off-

I'll get back to you on that one- wait! I have one-

Animal Cruelty. It's just so unjust.