Digiartists' Domain Community!
A fond (TEMPORARY) farewell. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: A fond (TEMPORARY) farewell. (/showthread.php?tid=5016)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Wisemon - 06-28-2006

Camp, you say? Be wary if your camp has incinerators.

- UnknownH - 06-28-2006

You know; I almost don't know if I should call you cartman or feel like I should be a little offended by that. But right now I'm just laughing.

- Shadowknight - 06-28-2006

Wisemon Wrote:Camp, you say? Be wary if your camp has incinerators.

I don't have to worry about anything. It's the campers that should be worried Twisted .

P.S. I forgot to mention that I'm going as a counselor.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 06-28-2006

Lol, lighten up Gabu, just because your name isn't associated with the name of the group doesnt mean your less important! Besides, your goal when you joined was to increase your post count- and because I was in it, right? Don't fret, SDP is an okay name. lol Sheesh, some people are pushy! -Er no offence! I was redirecting this to my brothers who seem to want to change me! lol

- Gunter VanCrimson - 06-28-2006

-Oh yeah, and fire is your best friend- but if you burn down the forest-

I will have your head.

Enjoy! Oh- and do take care! You're the best SDP boss we've ever (and still) had! Don't forget to pack extra underwear now!

- blueeyedgabulvo0o - 06-29-2006

gunter wrote:
Quote: Lol, lighten up Gabu, just because your name isn't associated with the name of the group doesnt mean your less important! Besides, your goal when you joined was to increase your post count- and because I was in it, right? Don't fret, SDP is an okay name. lol Sheesh, some people are pushy! -Er no offence! I was redirecting this to my brothers who seem to want to change me! lol

Um.....damn bro I was trying to be sarcastic...I know my place silly lol...amn many people on this site was correct when they said that sarcasm is so hard to put on the internet. I was also a trieal member I think way back when I did all the things for the The orginal name before it was the two of you shadow and DMX, I just couldnt go on as frequently, remember the Jade Monkey missions DMX? So I could have started earlier but I couldn't computer problems. :P Well I just wanted you guys to know that I know that you know that we know that they know that we know that I know, ok!!!

- Shadowknight - 06-29-2006

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:-Oh yeah, and fire is your best friend- but if you burn down the forest-

I will have your head.

Enjoy! Oh- and do take care! You're the best SDP boss we've ever (and still) had! Don't forget to pack extra underwear now!

I'm the only Boss the SDP ever had I'd still be the best though ;-) . I was checking the website, they have a 42 foot climping tower with a 500 foot zipline. I'm gonna need those extra pairs of underwear.

- DrunkenMunkee - 06-29-2006

Whats the website? I wanna see!

- DragonMasterX - 06-29-2006

Shadowknight Wrote:DMX: I don't think giving the kids playboys will work. They're only around 10 or so.

But they'd shut up, wouldn't they?

Shadowknight Wrote:P.S. I forgot to mention that I'm going as a counselor.

And that's exactly why they are doomed.

J/k, it sounds funny to have you as the counselor lol, I'm looking forward to what will happen in the end of this :P

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:remember the Jade Monkey missions DMX?

The Monkey was already at my place, or in my pants, I don't remember.

Wait... I don't wear any clothes.

- DrunkenMunkee - 06-29-2006

I wish I could go to this camp...If Shadow's a counselor, we're bound to do something fun!!