Digiartists' Domain Community!
News I thought you'd all like to know - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: News I thought you'd all like to know (/showthread.php?tid=4996)

Pages: 1 2

News I thought you'd all like to know - Masked Updater - 06-23-2006

I don't know how many people from the newsletter checks the board, so I'm gonna include this in my update later on. However, Da Wolfe and I never got a chance to go over how to send out the newsletter. So I will be unable to to so unless he shows up before I update and shows me, which is unlikely.

My Scedule, I'm trying to have the updates done by Saturday. i've already started on them so when the day comes, I just have to upload them, not make any more files or edit anymore code.

I'll post here when I do update. Sorry for the inconveniece.

Masked Updater.

- blueeyedgabulvo0o - 06-23-2006

Its not inconvinent, you are doing the best you can. Dont worry about it...I am glad that you can help us.... Take as long as you must...LonelyGabu

- DrunkenMunkee - 06-23-2006

Thanks, masked Updater! and dont worry about the newsletter, we're just glad that you're helping! ^_^

- Lukos - 06-23-2006

lol The newsletter's coming. :P

And whaddaya mean, if Da WOLFE shows up? lol I'm ALWAYS here unless I'm not, which is when I'm at work! lol

Okay, that sounded dumb. Carry on!

- Masked Updater - 06-23-2006

Well I wasn't sure if you had gone on your trip or not. I figured if you're gonna be out there with your dad, you wouldn't be online. :P Was hoping you hadn't left yet and could tell me how to get in there. And now I know, so I'll be sending out that newsletter!

- Jo-Lo - 07-01-2006

Masked Updater, are you looking for a side-kick? I want to be... well... just Jo-Lo, the unmasked helper.

- Seit The Reaper - 07-02-2006

hmm.....Jo-Lo....dont i know you?

- blueeyedgabulvo0o - 07-02-2006

Lol.......As long as this masked updater is a benefit by all means, keep your secret identity.....and keep on rolling good sir.....

- Zephyr of Darkness - 07-05-2006

He's not a benefit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sent my pic two weeks ago and it still isn't up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what's up with him, but I'm starting to grow fangs here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Masked Updater - 07-05-2006

If you mean the EPL file, my computer didn't recognize it and your EMail was in Spanish. I was waiting for Wolfey to get back before showing him as to me, the message looked like it may have been a self generated mail from a virus, so I didn't open the attachment. I was being careful, not trying to be mean or anything. Since I know know it was a Picture, it'll be in the next update.

PS, thanks for pointing out that I'm no help since I missed your one picture on my first few days as an updater. I'll make sure you're first from now on.