Digiartists' Domain Community!
Class room scene. Lol...just an intro... - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Intro Threads (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Class room scene. Lol...just an intro... (/showthread.php?tid=4850)

- Gunter VanCrimson - 06-10-2006

Oh my- I forgot!! It's been like... three whole days since I last beat it again!

- Shadowknight - 06-10-2006

I altered the picture for realities sake. It's perfect now. And I have 5 years to learn how to use eye lazers.

- Wren,Kitsune Dragoon of C - 06-10-2006

Nah Shadow thats to quick how about this medevil torture I read about it's much more grusome if I remember correctly it's called the seven gates of heaven but anyway you put the person into this box which has seven planks of wood that are cut to section the persons body into seven pieces then you start to interrogate them & for every answer they don't give you you open one the gates on the boards which lets staving rats in who then start to slowly eat the person alive & then you just repeat the process over & over again. But don't worry munkee I woundn't do that to your brother or anyone else for that matter thats just a disgusting way to go I'd much rather have a honorable duel tothe death using swords of couse.

Cool! It should work now!!

Shadow: I see no flaws in my genius plan.

Slashmon: I see no signs of rational thinking in it either.

Shadow: That's what you said about my sword nunchucks.

Slashmon: I still say you'd cut your hands off.

Gun: I see no flaws either. Your plans are perfect.

Lust: Come on... take it... take it now... it's dying to be taken... take his virginity...

Gun: HE'S NOT A VIRGIN.

Lust: Then give him yours... and then forcefully take it back...

Shadow: Who's not a what now?

Slashmon: Are you feeling okay?

Dark-Shadow: I DON'T TRUST HIM!! HE IS PLOTTING TO DESTROY US IN A MOST HORRIFIC MANNER!!

Shadow: That's what you said about those nuns.

Dark-Shadow: AND!?

Shadow: Being forced to read the bible, while boring and torturouss, can hardly be considered destruction in a horrific manner.

Gun: Uh- what's Dark Shadow talking about now?

Lust: Change of plans... take Dark Shadow... Take Dark Shadow...

Gun: Get out of my head! Uhh... y-yeah! nice day-

Shadow: *Looks up at the tornados and rain clouds that are raining fireballs down on some hapless villagers* I guess it's kinda nice.

Dark-Shadow: THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WEATHER WE'VE HAD IN ALMOST 2 MILLENIUM!!

- DrunkenMunkee - 06-10-2006

Shadowknight Wrote:[Image: Ultimateplan2.jpg]

Genious, pure genious.

wow, that IS pure genius(hehe-i finally learned how to spell that right)!
eye lasers ROCK!