Digiartists' Domain Community!
Class room scene. Lol...just an intro... - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Intro Threads (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Class room scene. Lol...just an intro... (/showthread.php?tid=4850)

- Shadowknight - 06-08-2006

If I had been there:

Grab one of his arms, twist him around so your in back, pull his arms dow and across eachother, kneel down and slip your head between the legs, lean backwards and slam his head into the ground. Do that to someone, they aren't gonna mess with you again.

DragonMasterX Wrote:DMX: Actually, the one that we protect is nice with the rewards.

That's just one of the benefits. Getting to beat the crap out of people for no reason is the other.

DrunkenMunkee Wrote:of course i am!
*smiles and hugs DMX*
(whispers) you and shadow meet me at the corner tomorrow night and you'll both get real good rewards.

I'm already there!!

- DrunkenMunkee - 06-08-2006

Shadow, if I was strong enough to do that, i wouldnt have a problem, but he weighs a lot more than I do>_<...you could though, the guys bigger than me, but certainly not bigger than either of you...I need to find more people who'll stick up for me like you guys (not only stick up for me, but actually be able to win the damn fight.)

Well if I ever visit Texas I'll definately beat the crap out of everyone I see.

uhmm, yeah, let me pick a few people out of that:

Epsilon, cause he rocks.
Alex, cause he rocks and hes the first person who said he would fight for me and actually did it.

and i guess thats all i can think of for now...people have been pissing me off lately for no particular reason. So yeah, if you come here, go crazy!

WHOOT!! TIME TO BRING THE NATIONAL SENSUS DOWN A FEW PEGS!!

- Death - 06-08-2006

DrunkenMunkee Wrote:Shadow, if I was strong enough to do that, i wouldnt have a problem, but he weighs a lot more than I do>_<...you could though, the guys bigger than me, but certainly not bigger than either of you...I need to find more people who'll stick up for me like you guys (not only stick up for me, but actually be able to win the damn fight.)

I will stick up for you and I know I will win the fight!I hope that I don't sound like i'm bragging but I have a lot of military training for only 14 years of age.Thats only because I live whith 2 military figuers.They are whith the Air Force, thats not very impressive but I know an ex marine and we have a few sparring matches once a week.

aww, i feel the love now.
and if i remember correctly, Death, dont you live in Texas too?

- Death - 06-08-2006

Yep!

Oh and I just wanted yal to know that I will not be able to post for most of the summer because I am heading down to Kerrville and won't be able to get to a computer very often.Just to let yal know now.I'm going to live whith my mom for the summer and we are swiching between 2 households,both not having a computer!

well, even though i have no idea where Kerrville is, hope you have fun, even though we'll miss you.

- Death - 06-08-2006

Thanks! :oops:

I'll miss alot of yal to!