Digiartists' Domain Community!
Class room scene. Lol...just an intro... - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Intro Threads (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Class room scene. Lol...just an intro... (/showthread.php?tid=4850)

- Shadowknight - 06-07-2006

Dude, how big did you say you where again? You could probably beat the crap out of anyone.

- Blitz VanCrimson - 06-07-2006

Gun: Just 6'7, I'm the shortest.

- DragonMasterX - 06-07-2006

And that's why we have the educational system as it is. *about to give bat to Gunter, but hesitates* oops... I forgot you can't move... errr... here *gives Gunter a shotgun* there.

- Wren,Kitsune Dragoon of C - 06-07-2006

Hey blitz you aren't the only one opposed to violence I'm normally try to aviod fighting at all costs,but when they attack me or my friends,family,or people I deeply care for something inside of me just snaps even then I still try to talk them out of it while dodging their blows because I know what I can do if I let loose competly which has only happened twice. The first was when I was in sixth grade when a bunch of eighth grade bastards pushed my friend down the stairs breaking his left leg & his right arm then they proceced to beat the shit out of him then I just lost it I broke one of their arms another's leg & bloodied one of their faces by repeatly pounding his head into his locker afterwards the rest just took off calling me a demon. One of my other friends saw the entire thing said even he couldn't keep track of me during the fight but he can't believe what I did. Needless to say I was sent to the office after butt luckily I only got suspended for two weeks but those eighth graders got off scott free. The second I really don't want to talk about not now anyway.

- Blitz VanCrimson - 06-08-2006

That happened to my brother once, but it was in an alley. He just snapped and sent several of them to the hospital. He was just twelve going thirteen back then, he came home, and cried for hours.

And just recently, he tried to talk people into leaving him alone as they attacked him. I was in Bladka St.- another part of town, in the grocery- so I couldn't see what was happening. He didn't fight back and there were too many, obviously, they overpowered him.

I heard there was a riot with more than sixty people involved, so I went to investigate. Who am I to find?

It was hard bringing him home without hurting him... If only he at LEAST fought back-

- Death - 06-08-2006

Shit like this happens to everybody sooner or later.It was just this past school year that I ended up breaking 2 guys noses and anothers arm by flat palming the 2 guy's noses and catching the others fist in mid punch and bashing his elbow inward.So ya shit happens.

- DrunkenMunkee - 06-08-2006

I've never beat anyone up-i dont think I could. I've never been beat up either...atleast not really. The worst that ever happened to me went something like this:

I was in gym, and this guy named Chadrick (he wants to go out with me) came up behind me and picked me on his shoulders. So i'm like wtf???
Then his brother, Sharrod, comes over (they ish twins) and hits me in the ass. So chadrick puts me down and i go over and start trying to hit Sharrod, only hes way bigger and stronger than me (hes on the goddamn footbal team. >_<) so when i reach out to hit him, he just grabs my arm, and then kmanages to grab me around the waist and hold me upside down. In hindsight, i shouldve hit him in the balls.
He finally put me down after i started screaming and some of my friends came over.

Yeah, thats the worst anyones ever done to me, and it didnt really hurt except when he grabbed my arm. I really need to learn how to fight..

- DragonMasterX - 06-08-2006

God, I would have wished to be EXACTLY that day, THERE *cracks knuckles* I'm a perv with the girls I like, but I'm not an ass with them! Evil

- DrunkenMunkee - 06-08-2006

well, thats the thing. I totally dont mind when someone does it, but only if they have permission to do it. If one of my guy friends says "Can i touch your tits?" i'll be like, "Sure, go ahead."
but that doesnt mean everyone can do it.

- DragonMasterX - 06-08-2006

I wished I had girl friends like you, most of my girl friends are all shy, I always have to be with the older girls... (17 and up) because I don't like being with little girls around too much... not that I don't like you Nina, most young girl friends here are too dumb and always want to be with older boys to feel important or something like that. But I like you as friend too.

STILL! There's no way I would permit one guy or two, I don't care how much, bother a girl in THAT way.