Digiartists' Domain Community!
Class room scene. Lol...just an intro... - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Intro Threads (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Class room scene. Lol...just an intro... (/showthread.php?tid=4850)

- That One Internet Guy - 06-04-2006

Hmm...can I get a bacon cheeseburger at that bar?

- aguy - 06-04-2006

Can I have one without bacon.

- DrunkenMunkee - 06-04-2006

aguy Wrote:What is the obsession with pie here. Pie isn't as great as you may think, it is very fattening. I need to find a group that hates pie also.
Pie is as great as we think it is! And although it may be fattening...we'd still love each other if we were fat. Right guys? *hopeful smile*

Seit The Reaper Wrote:DMX watchs the undead people dancing and working the bar and eating and talking to one another.

*gets up on table and starts dancing*

- DragonMasterX - 06-04-2006

Munkee is right! And she dances good too! LESS CLOTHES!

- aguy - 06-04-2006

Although Munkee does dance well, pies still are still evil just look at those pies plotting to take over the world.

Pies are evil, but eating pie is justice. So, we are even.

- Shadowknight - 06-04-2006

aguy Wrote:Although Munkee does dance well, pies still are still evil just look at those pies plotting to take over the world.

We plot world domination on a weekly basis. Are we evil? Oh wait, yes we are.

DrunkenMunkee Wrote:Pie is as great as we think it is! And although it may be fattening...we'd still love each other if we were fat. Right guys? *hopeful smile*

Uhhhh, *Hides a shirt that says "No fat chicks." Yeah sure.

DragonMasterX Wrote:Munkee is right! And she dances good too! LESS CLOTHES!

You can never have too little clothes.

- aguy - 06-04-2006

Quote:Pies are evil, but eating pie is justice. So, we are even.

yes, yes, that makes perfect sense. Get this man more pie!

Quote:We plot world domination on a weekly basis. Are we evil? Oh wait, yes we are

Ya, but it wouldn't be that bad to be rules by you guys, now pies they would be sucky rulers.

- Shadowknight - 06-04-2006

Narrator: The newest NBC hit! COMMANDER IN PIE!!!

Secretary of Defense: Sir we are currently under attack. We need to know what to do!

Pie:..................

SOD: Brilliant! Ignore it and it will go away!!

Treasury: Sure the debt collectors from your little adventure in Chicago are here.

Pie:..................

Treasury: Pretend like we aren't home! Brilliant sir.

Narrator: Jeeze, what the hell are we thinking? Well, he can't be worse than that girl, you know the red head, you don't remember her? Well the show sucked so who can blame ya?

Shadow: Yeah, pies = bad leaders.

I kinda regret helping Klaus Mc.Pie to have won that election, but what can I say, he learnt everything from the best.

*Flashback*

Klaus: ............

*claps and whistles of acceptation*

*a bullet flies to Klaus Mc.Pie*

DMX: NOOOOO! *throws Pie to intercept bullet*

*End Flashback*

DMX: Wait... I WASTED A VANILLA PIE!!! NOOO! *curls up in ball*