Digiartists' Domain Community!
Class room scene. Lol...just an intro... - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Intro Threads (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Class room scene. Lol...just an intro... (/showthread.php?tid=4850)

- DragonMasterX - 05-31-2006

DMX: Actually, it was *controls the fire to go back to Blaze* now it's hilarious. *looks on Shadow, but doesn't stand back as he's recovering* DON'T YOU DARE!

- DrunkenMunkee - 05-31-2006

*watches, wondering what Shadow will do next*
THE SUSPENSE!

- Wren,Kitsune Dragoon of C - 05-31-2006

(Protects blaze by absorbing the flames into his body then attacks shadow&DMX with the masamune slicing them in half.) I don't care if your a spam god or not no one attacks my friends&gets away with it!

- Death - 05-31-2006

Oi what is that smell?(Finally notices what it is.)

(Wanting to get their attention, throws a grenade and blows it up in mid air.)

I got yalls attention??!!Good!Now who wants to kill a lot of annoying italians?Cause it realy dont matter because...(Every one hears the beggining of the mario theme song, an army of marios &luigis start flooding into the classroom while throwing fire balls.)

Well you see??

- Wren,Kitsune Dragoon of C - 05-31-2006

runs headlong into the army slashing rapidly with the masamune. then teleports out&slowly sheaths masamune while 1,000,000 mario&luigis fall to pieces around him. Fine anyone else want to dance the dance of death?

- DrunkenMunkee - 05-31-2006

ChaosFlameRenamon Wrote:(Protects blaze by absorbing the flames into his body then attacks shadow&DMX with the masamune slicing them in half.) I don't care if your a spam god or not no one attacks my friends&gets away with it!

I dont think thats a good idea...when Shadow and DMX get back, only god knows what they'll do to you...

- Wren,Kitsune Dragoon of C - 06-01-2006

Thanks but I won't stand by&watch my friends get hurt. Unless I'm otherwise peroccupied Wink (hands munkee some more beer)

- Seit The Reaper - 06-01-2006

*a bullet hole appers in the Head of a Mario Clone,as the sound of a Sawed off shotgun fireing followed after.the body droped as Seit,who is Sporting a Jack Spicer look minus the red hair,was behind twirling the gun*
Seit:"you dont need the SDP to cause Chaos.....your forgeting a single Rotting Corspe on this forum who could give less of a damn then DMX..."

Teacher:"WHAT THE HE--"

*the teachers brains splatter all over the chalkboard,as Seit's Shotgun took another useless life.*

Seit:".....sorry.....finger slipped."

- Wren,Kitsune Dragoon of C - 06-01-2006

tosses zac into the fray. (then grabs a beer&relaxes as zac gets torn limb form limb by the mario clones)

- Seit The Reaper - 06-01-2006

*a knife was pluged into Chaos's Stomach,as seit jumped over the clones and there feast,and landing in front of Chaosflame.*

Seit:"hurt a bit?.....tingle?.."