Digiartists' Domain Community!
Ranamon BDSM scene - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Author's Den (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Forum: The Author's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: D-PAW (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Ranamon BDSM scene (/showthread.php?tid=4835)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Ranamon BDSM scene - cboy - 05-16-2006

I'm writing a story involving Ranamon and my own character in a BDSM/slave scene and I can't think up a good slave outfit or any good BDSM techniques to use. I'm planning on having bondage, spanking, inflation, and orgasm denial being the general themes. Any tips or ideas would be appreciated. Thank you.

- Shadowknight - 05-16-2006

As a self appointed expert in BDSM I'm more than happy to help.

For the outfit something like:

A pair of high-heeled boots that go up to mid-thigh, panties, a corset that reveals just enough cleavage, and gloves that reach back to her elbows, if Ranamon can qualify to have elbows. All this in figure-fitting and very flattering black leather.

Feel free to use the description, not like I have a copyright on it. Other than that, you can have Ranamon use that wierd thing where she creates extra arms, the one she did in the episode where she was tickling JP, Zoey, and Tommy, and use that to have one whipping him or her (Not sure where your going in the story) while another spanks and all that stuff. Covering all bases at onece would be interesting. Ball gags are a definate must. Maybe some suspension, like hanging the person from the ceiling or whatever. Hope this helps.

- cboy - 05-16-2006

Uniform sounds good, as do the techniques. I'm going to listen to a few more suggestions before I write it, so could you let other BDSM experts on the board know I'm looking for help? I'd really appreciate it.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 05-17-2006

Having once participated (by force) in BDSM, I know a limited, and small amount of info(Outfit only).

Tight bound leather straps, wrapped tightly around her legs, thighs, arms, and sromach in an X position, a lether strap thingy covers her crotch- but has a hole for her pussy(Zip or not, it's up to you) Pointy, black latex high-heel boots, reaching up to her knee, leather-strap-bra, that has holes for the nipples.

(I don't know, that's just one of the girls. So ask someone else if you don't like it Wink )

- cboy - 05-17-2006

Gunter VanCrimson, I'm not asking this question to judge anyone's suggestion as good or bad, so don't worry. Your uniform does sound sexy though (yes, I was thinking zipper on the crotch). Also, to everyone else, what does come to my mind is a slave outfit that makes Ranamon feel so sexy she can't help but masturbate (the BDSM scene begins with her waking up, finding a note telling her to get ready and to not, under any circumstances, masturbate. She puts on the outfit and feels so drop dead sexy, she loses control and disobeys her master's command, which leads to her punishment.)

- Gunter VanCrimson - 05-17-2006

I forgot to add the Wink after my sentence- so it sounds different, lol!

- Shadowknight - 05-18-2006

In that case I'd suggest extremely tight clothes, especially around the crotch so it presses against her and makes her horny.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 05-18-2006

Oh crap- YES-

- cboy - 05-18-2006

Got some more ideas while I was at work. My character (I'm tired of saying that so I'm coming clean, this is a self-insertion story) at first doesn't seem to notice that Ranamon has disobeyed him. He lets her lower her guard, then knocks her out. When she comes too, she is bound (what's good for bondage material), gagged, and blindfolded. To punish her, my character first spanks her (suggestions please, I want it to hurt but not too much) then attaches two electric cables to her nipples, puts a dildoe in her vagina, and (this is really going to sound weird) an air hose up her butt. The cables will give her random shocks, the dildoe will vibrate at unkown intervals for an unknown amount of time, and the air hose will pump her full of an unknown amount of air and then suck it back out of her (in my story, she has a body inflation fetish, so I would think that would be torture for her). She is left in this postion for a time, not knowing if her master is there watching her and getting hornier by the second. That's the end of my ideas, feedback would be greatly appreciated.

- Shadowknight - 05-18-2006

Bondage material: Hemp rope. It doesn't bend or stretch like many types of rope. If your tied up, by someone who knows what they're doing, with it you aren't getting out.

Spanking: Simplest tool, a ping pong paddle. It'll hit the entire surface at once not causing much initial pain but it'll sting like hell and get worse with each hit.