Digiartists' Domain Community!
sleep with undies? or no? - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: sleep with undies? or no? (/showthread.php?tid=4830)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

- DrunkenMunkee - 05-26-2006

Shadowknight Wrote:Can you bench over 300 pounds? In your face girls!

why would i need to? i thought you, DMX, and Gunter were my bodyguards...

- That One Internet Guy - 05-27-2006

Now that I think of it, sleeping naked bring up more sexual dreams.

To hell with clothes.

I've never really tried strength training before....I can do a pull-up, though, and I like to bend things. As long as they aren't attached to me, because that usually ends up with a trip to the ER.

Oh, and don't get me started on politics. I am a US citizen, and the only thing I respect about this country is its military. When the British army adopts a different rifle (L85 makes me cringe) I'll move there and join the SAS.

- senjuro - 05-27-2006

Just wanted to once again tout the comfortability of nudity. I have a very aggressive attitude towards sleeping naked, which is contrasted by my mortal fear and intense dislike of being naked when people can actually see me (locker rooms, etc).

- blueeyedgabulvo0o - 05-27-2006

Aww...Senjy.......Naked is beautiful and I am naked right now because of the extreme humidity......I dont mind being naked especially when it is in bed....

- Misty - 05-27-2006

Yay NAKEDNESS!!! The only places I'm naked is in the shower and sometimes in bed...it depends what I'm doing, how warm it is...and who I'm talking to... O.O :oops: yeah anyway, I hate changing in locker rooms because in my gym classes all I have are the preppy bitches that make fun of you because you aren't 'perfect' like they are. I get so self-conscious...its not even funny...and because of that my self esteem hits rock bottom and even lower sometimes...anyway...NAKEDNESS RULES!!!

mistysilverwolf Wrote:Yay NAKEDNESS!!! The only places I'm naked is in the shower and sometimes in bed...it depends what I'm doing, how warm it is...and who I'm talking to... O.O :oops: yeah anyway, I hate changing in locker rooms because in my gym classes all I have are the preppy bitches that make fun of you because you aren't 'perfect' like they are. I get so self-conscious...its not even funny...and because of that my self esteem hits rock bottom and even lower sometimes...anyway...NAKEDNESS RULES!!!

Are these the same preppy bitches that have a 1.9 GPA and eat a piece of bread for lunch? Perfect, indeed...don't let them get to you, there's always going to be someone putting you down because they think they're the queen of the world, and although you've undoubtedly heard it before, it's only covering up their own insecurities.

- senjuro - 05-27-2006

Ghost_Op Wrote:[quote=mistysilverwolf]Are these the same preppy bitches that have a 1.9 GPA and eat a piece of bread for lunch?

At my university, a 1.9GPA means you're failing.

- That One Internet Guy - 05-28-2006

senjuro Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:[quote=mistysilverwolf]Are these the same preppy bitches that have a 1.9 GPA and eat a piece of bread for lunch?

At my university, a 1.9GPA means you're failing.

That was the idea :D

- DrunkenMunkee - 05-28-2006

I know what Misty's talking about...even in middle school, you have people like that. Which is why i stay on the side with all my friends. We joke around about it, like calling each other squishy and stuff, but never anything to directly hurt each other...i feel bad for the guys though, they dont even have rows of locker between other people...everyone in the whole locker room can see them.
And the thing about the "preppy bitches" is...pretty much true. In elementary, i knew kids who claimed they needed to go on diets (they were of average weight, pretty skinny anyway). WTF?