Digiartists' Domain Community!
the DaD FIGHTING ARENA! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Game Room (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Thread: the DaD FIGHTING ARENA! (/showthread.php?tid=4784)

- Shadowknight - 05-07-2006

Shadow: *Starts looking at the two girls smiling at him seductively and the shack full of dynamite* I'm torn between my two loves!

- DragonMasterX - 05-07-2006

*Mega Huge Tentacle monster appears suddenly*

Felicia: EEEK! That thing is slimey!

DMX: Of course it is, I just cu- *looks on monster* Oh... that. *stands up* We aren't doing any more takes till tomorrow, so if you please could-

*Film Set is tore away by half by MHT monster*

DMX: -go away... *sweatdrops* I'm detecting some kind of agression here...

- Seit The Reaper - 05-07-2006

Seit:*bursts on the sceen with Tai 2 Dope and Violent M.*WHATS UP MY FIGHTERS!......it took me a while but...

*Seit points behind him to his army of the undead.there all armed with Hatchets and Magic.*

Tai:ATTACK YOU ZOMBIE...THINGS!

*The Zombies Charge after the next poster.*

- DragonMasterX - 05-07-2006

DMX: Yeah, something agressive *hurls Felicia in air and bursts in a gold aura* Flamedramon slide digivolve to... Golden Flamedramon! *armor appears again, glowing gold- sprouts two angel wings and draws a golden blade*

G.Flamedramon: *massive slash against army of Zombies, then jumps high up to catch Felicia when she reached highest altitude safely*

Felicia: Oh My hero!

G.Flamedramon: I'm not- stop that!

Felicia: *cuddles against G.Flamedramon*

G.Flamedramon: < < > >

- Seit The Reaper - 05-07-2006

Seit:ok im annoyed now...get him Tai..

Tai:oook....*reaches in his Pants and pulls out some mini bombs.he lights them and throws them at G.FlameDramon.*

Seit:.....you know thats not gonna work.....your useless*seit pushes Tai back as he grows his claws out and jumps after DMX*

- Gunter VanCrimson - 05-07-2006

*Gunter suddenly appears underneath Seit- and backflip kicks Seit, sending him into the air still continuing his handseals.*

Gun: The camera is rolling! *tackled by them all* GET EARTHQUAKE OFF ME!!!!!!!!!!!

- Shadowknight - 05-08-2006

Shadow: Be right back.

Morrigan and Lillith: *Pouting*

Shadow: Do you mind, *Picks up earthquake* We're kinda busy! *throws him into the air* ESECUTE! SPIRIT EVOLUTION! Lobomon! *Jumps above him* HOWLING LASER! *Fires point blank at earthquake reducing him to rubble* Now if that everything I,

Morrigan: I love wolfs!! *Clings onto Shadow*

Lillith: Me too!! Grab him! *they both pick Shadow up and start to carry him off*

Shadow: WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!? SOMEONE HELP!

Morrigan: You're coming to our house, we're gonna invite some of our girlfriends over and have some fun.

Shadow: On second thought wait a few days,

Lillith: Better make it a week to be safe.

Shadow: Wait a few weeks before rescuing me.

- DragonMasterX - 05-08-2006

DMX: *still holding Felicia in air* Alright! I'll go pick you up in a week then!

Felicia: Oh... could you do me a favor?

DMX: Uhm? Sure..?

Felicia: Can we go down there for a bit? *points at Kitty Kat Klub*

DMX: Oh... okay. *comes down in front of the Klub*

Felicia: Meow!!

DMX: What are you doi- *wide open eyes as he is taken to the ground by massive amounts of sexy and hot cat-girls resembling Felicia* AHHHH! I'm drowing in boobies!! I like this.

- Shadowknight - 05-08-2006

*At Morrigan and Lillith's house*

Shadow: HA! *Places his cards on the table* Full house! I win.

Morrigan: Not so fast, *Places her hand on the table* royal flush, now lose the shirt.

Shadow: Dangit, *Throws shirt onto pile of clothes* I swear you girls are cheating somehow.

Hinata: How could we be cheating? *Eyes pure white*

- Gunter VanCrimson - 05-08-2006

Talbain: *runs off carrying Gunter* Got him!!

Q-bee: *snatches* NO- he's mine-

Charlotte: *Fences q-bee's stinger with her rapier-ish sword.* He's mine, mon-ami!

Gun: I AM NOT A FOOTBALL!!!