Digiartists' Domain Community!
Do you hate your current job? - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Do you hate your current job? (/showthread.php?tid=4517)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- rorancrystalwolf - 12-21-2006

I just want to shoot this off since it is the topic. I have 2 jobs and I love them! I work at Papa Murphys and at my school as a light and sound technician, I get to see all the theatre I want! Yay!

- aguy - 12-21-2006

well lonely Gabumon you could try to move to area more suitable for you.

btw I agree Japanese is a much more enjoyable language to learn. Too bad my school is now getting rid of it for Mandarin.

- Misty - 12-21-2006

rorancrystalwolf Wrote:I just want to shoot this off since it is the topic. I have 2 jobs and I love them! I work at Papa Murphys and at my school as a light and sound technician, I get to see all the theatre I want! Yay!

Well then...
Congrats poof! That is awesome...Papa Murphy's makes the best pizza around here...*drools* hehehe
Hope you have more fun working there than at DQ.. O_o

- rorancrystalwolf - 12-21-2006

Oh I will

- blueeyedgabulvo0o - 12-22-2006

How lucky Roran? --;;

and the other thing is aguy in order for me to move i have to have money to move out so that is not possible....-_-....

- Renamon_S3 - 12-22-2006

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Renamon S3, who says I was giving up? I just want it once to get handed to me on a silver platter. Just once.....

I hear ya... and I didn't say that you had given up, I was just trying to motivate you to keep at it. Though, with all the work that you have put into it, you deserve a nice silver platter.

I hope you can make things work for you.

- Wisemon - 12-29-2006

Right now, I hate my job. I really hate my job. Actually, it's not so much my job that I hate. I hate my bosses. They're ignorant, distrustful, and have no sense for managing personnel and finances.

- blueeyedgabulvo0o - 12-30-2006

Wisemon, think about it another way, if you don't want to rebel or do something over the top, you have to give them equivalent asshole-ish nature in return. I mean if you do want to rebel you can really tell them your mind which I know can be as sharp as a light saber with the cleanest cut. I hope things go better for you and if not, fuck it, let live my friend let live!

Still no job yet >> <.< I'll keep you all posted.

- Wisemon - 12-30-2006

Thanks, you know, Return of the Jedi came out right around the time I was born. When Luke was done with his light saber, I bet I know where it went. Wink It's funny though; I have trouble speaking my mind to the guy. He signs my paychecks, he's the president of the company, and he goes out of his way to be intimidating. I think that when I have more experience and confidence in my ability to do my job, I might be able to speak my mind with him a little better.

Best of luck to you on finding a job in the new year. I hear they're going to be looking for a shit-load of new ground troops.

- UnknownH - 12-31-2006

I heard all bosses can be jerks. But as I will be looking for one too, I do not like the troop idea.