Digiartists' Domain Community!
Do you hate your current job? - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Do you hate your current job? (/showthread.php?tid=4517)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Do you hate your current job? - blueeyedgabulvo0o - 01-23-2006

Does anyone here have a job that they are currently employed and hate every dame minute?

I mean I hate working there so much that I debate whether I can place my fist through the head of one of the assistant store mangers and the store manager. Doesn't anyone have a guillotine a could borrow?

damn no response.....

I work at a retail store called rainbow inc.... and hate every moment....

at least I have an outcove of friends that I could vent to right here.... Thanks...

How about any of you??

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~

- Wisemon - 01-23-2006

:? I hate looking for and applying to jobs a lot more than being employed.

ohhh... - blueeyedgabulvo0o - 01-24-2006

Then I can't wait for you to be bound and gagged with corporate america sticking a flagpole into your asshole and taking your hard earned dollars and then playing russian roulette with Iraq. Work in corporate america really sucks

- UnknownH - 01-24-2006

It's not really a job and I don't really hate it, but it is low paying and boring.
It's a job training/placement place, I don't know what I'm doing down there.

- senjuro - 01-24-2006

I don't get hours at my place of employment anymore. It's a fast food place, but it's not that bad. I just hate customers....which I guess is about 90% of the job isn't it...oh well.

See at my place its the opposite - blueeyedgabulvo0o - 01-24-2006

I rather deal with the customers who seem to be more tame and fun to talk to then say my managers (specificly two of them) hell I rather deal with some of the worst customers than them because your point will never get across. Its like throwing anything at a brick wall, you could chip it plenty, but you can't do anything to destroy it. They don't understand how it feels when they first started that it was different and now their title seems to be preventing them from even conducting good buisness and treating the employees fairly...

Some of us are lucky, however lady luck was not on my side and will never be in my place of work...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~

- Wisemon - 01-24-2006

Quote:sticking a flagpole into your asshole
Have you been going to my poetry readings?

Unfortunately, No.... - blueeyedgabulvo0o - 01-25-2006

I have never been to your poetry reading even though poetry is cool and all I thought I use that line to help my stream of connsciousness assignment in college. It came out pretty well....

I still hate my job, must find other place before I will read them my actual journal(opens up and it reaks of death and gasoline) I hope they enjoy it as much I loved to write it... Twisted MUAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!

When I detest something this strongly, I let it be known...

Despising corporate America...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~

- Gunter VanCrimson - 01-25-2006

you can have mine.

all I do is-

*sit down quietly...
*be completely alone...
*talk to innanimate objects...
*daily household work(cooking, cleaning, dusting...)
*not sleep...
*tolerate the yells of an angry mob...
*wank...
*wear three pairs of coats...
*cut myself to draw blood every now and then...
*examine my said 'drawn blood'...

and much- much more! care to trade?

- Zephyr of Darkness - 01-26-2006

I've always worked for free. Two years and seems this one too, at least a semester.
Of course I hate it. I've been doing works for my bosses where I would have earned good money if I was graduated while they scratched their asses.