Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: Here we go! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: Here we go! (/showthread.php?tid=4494)

- Lord Patamon - 05-19-2006

OOC: here I am again with more of my Pata+Gato rping, sorry for my absence :P

IC:

~meanwhile in the bathroom~

Patamon went up and took Gatomon's right breast on his paw and then he started to lick and suck her nipple. his tongue swirled on her nipple over and over again hungrily. Gatomon purred louder and moaned as she guided her tail underwater to wrap it around his already erect cock and started to stroke it gently making him moan softly.

"Mmmnn..... Pata.... oh yes....." She moaned enjoying Patamon's work on her breasts as she started to paw her pussy moaning loud and getting Patamon hornier as she stroked his prick with her tail.

- DragonMasterX - 05-19-2006

Mar: *suddenly appears hanging with his tails to a lamp that hangs on the ceiling in front of Blitz* Hi Blitz!

*Bathroom*

DMX: Oh god... what happened...? *mid-closes eyes, looks around, then notices RV* where are we...? RV?

- Gunter VanCrimson - 05-19-2006

Blitz: Oh- there you are Mar- I've been been looking for you-

[bathroom]

RV: Blitz's bathroom, I'm cleaning you up- you're covered in that- food.

OOC: I'll change my name on this rp from LP to Dan, since is easier than say LP and sounds better lol :P

IC:

meanwhile Dan and Tailmon already had woke up and after clean themselves and eat something he accompanied Tailmon to the door since she had to go

"Then what about a date soon kitty? maybe this Saturday?" Dan said with a smile as he kissed Tailmon softly on the lips. she kissed him back and smiled.

"Sure lovermon, here is my address, pick me up at 7 PM" she said purring happily as she wrote her address on a paper and handed it to Dan. he smiled and took the paper and kissed her softly again.

"Then till this Saturday kitty" he said with a smile and winked at her.

"Till this Saturday cute Dan" she said and then she turned and walked off. he smiled seeing her leave and then he turned and closed the door as he walked to the camera room.

"Okay let's see what the others are up to" he said as he walked in and blinked seeing Hinata and Yuki all alone.

"Hey there ladies, why are you two all alone here?" he asked as he walked up to them and gently kissed Hinata's hand and Yuki's paw and smiled at them.

- Yoosei - 05-19-2006

Both girls slightly blushed and smiles to him

Hinata: well

Dan smiled and hugged Yuki back. "Sure, I will be a pleasure to make company to a pair of cute girls such like you two" he said smiling at them.

- Yoosei - 05-19-2006

Yuki blushes more and slowly wraps her tail around him

Hinata: awww Dan surely is so lovely and knows what to say to two cutie girls

- DragonMasterX - 05-20-2006

Mar balanced over the lamp he was hanging to, his white hair hanged down as he rose- err... lowered an eyebrow. ''Sure, what happened Blitz?''

*Bathroom*

''Oh... right... thanks RV.'' she smiled to him and swished her finned tail slowly.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 05-20-2006

Blitz rolled his eyes. "The birds and the bees."

*Bathroom*

"So... you like water?" RV asked stupidly, splashing the water they were in a bit.

- DragonMasterX - 05-20-2006

''Mmnh...'' Mar was thoughtful for a moment, ''Ah,'' he backflipped in air and fell on his backpaws, staying on all fours like a dog and looking towards Blitz, then cocked his head to the side, both tails swishing on the ground. ''And what do we do now?''

*Bathroom*

''As a matter of fact... I really do,'' she suddenly smiled, knowing that the digimon form she had now loved water. ''I love this.''