Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: Here we go! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: Here we go! (/showthread.php?tid=4494)

- Shadowknight - 04-12-2006

RP2:
"Like I'm gonna tell the security codes to you?" Shadow laughed, "You'd have used it against me ages ago."

*Room*

Black struggled at the tail holding him, "Let me go and you will be. Stuffed at least."

White shook his head, "I really must apologize for him."

- DragonMasterX - 04-12-2006

RP2:

Mar whistled innocently as he looked away.

*Room*

She simply let Black go and then grinned ''Wait a little dear...'' She said to White and patted his head, then went to Black while smiling seductevily ''You need release, I know that'' She grinned and then pushed Black down the floor, going down as well and spread his legs to let his dick completely free in air, then, she went to all fours to near her face to his dick, then start licking it all around with her roguh lizard tongue ''Be a good kitty and only enjoy Black...'' She giggled and rised up her ass, obviously for White to come, as she keeps licking Black's dick furiously, wanting him to just recieve pleasure.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 04-12-2006

"To the carnival then..." Blitz offered his arm To Hinata.

- Yoosei - 04-12-2006

Hinata was surprised with that suddenly invitation to the Carnival but yet she was curious about the possible stuff she could see there. she placed her arm around his waist and smiled cutely. "Lead the way...."

- Gunter VanCrimson - 04-12-2006

"Mm." Blitz mumbled cheerfully, and they walked to the carnival.

- Yoosei - 04-12-2006

She smiled and looked around as she was interested in everything she sees

- Gunter VanCrimson - 04-13-2006

As they arrive at the carnival- Blitz pays for the admission- and they enter.

"What do you want to do first?" He asks.

- Shadowknight - 04-13-2006

RP2:

Black moaned loudly as the tongue rubbed over his throbbing dick, "Ahhhhhhhh." Black felt the warmth and wetness of DMX

- Lord Patamon - 04-13-2006

RP2:

*in Gatomon and Patamon's room*

Patamon smiled and caressed Gatomon gently as they were taking a rest. He licked her neck softly making her purr. "so..... anything else you want me to do kitty?" he asked with a smile making her giggle and then she kissed him. "You're the master, I'm just a slave" she said with a purr and snuggled on Patamon closing her eyes to rest. Patamon just smiled and caressed her gently. "You're not a slave........ you're a sweet angel..." he whispered softly as he watched her sleep.

OOC:well a bit of romance never is bad :P

*with LP and Tailmon*

Tailmon moaned louder feeling LP humping her slowly with his wing. She arched her back in pleasure and stroked his dick harder making him moan. "nngh..... come on..... take me already make me feel your dick in my pussy" she moaned as used a paw to take his wing from her wet pussy and guided his dick to her entrance with her tail.

RP1:

Patamon smiled and then he filled the bathtub with warm water and then he poured a nice cherry scent bubble bath on the water. He smiled as he then helped Gatomon in the tub and then he entered on it too and hugged her gently as both got relaxed enjoying the bath. "mmmm....... this great..." Patamon said as he was holding Gatomon close and kissed her softly and she kissed him back and smiled.

"This sure is relaxing....." she purred and licked Pata's neck softly. "But I'm sure you have something else in mind don't you tigermon?" she asked with a purr and he smiled. "Don't be impatient my kitty, you will get your fun, but for now just relax" he said and then he kissed her passionately.

- DragonMasterX - 04-13-2006

RP2:

She kept sucking harder and harder on Black's dick as he bobbed her head up and down again and again, she rised her ass high and moved her tail around slowly to tease White, she suddenly stopped sucking and looked back adn winked at White seductevily, then resumed giving Black his BJ.