Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: Here we go! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: Here we go! (/showthread.php?tid=4494)

- DragonMasterX - 04-11-2006

RP2:

''Uhm... no?'' He says as he lowers his ears to look innocent.

- Yoosei - 04-11-2006

RP2

Yuki: awww it seems our little fellow really cannot handle to girls

Hinata: hmm...and if you have fun with just one of us? *grins*

RP2:

*barrage of digigirls come rushing into the room and when they look at Mar, their eyes turn to pink and big hearts*

All Girls: Look! It's Blitz's digimon!

Renamon: I want his left tail!

Lillymon: I want his right ear!

AquaVeemon: I want THAT dick!

Mar: *looks down on his dick and then on the girls, then gasps* Uh-oh...

- Yoosei - 04-11-2006

RP2

Hinata and Yuki hugged Mar tightly

Hinata: nu uh...he is ours

Yuki: yup...he belongs to us now

- Shadowknight - 04-11-2006

RP2:

Shadow walked into the room, "What's with all the yelling?" He glanced over at the small army of girls before turning his attention back to Mar and the others, "Do these people have GPS trackers on you and Blitz?" He looked back on the girls, "Listen unless you guys have an invitation from one of the house members, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." Shadow cracked his knucles, "I'd rather not have to force you so, if you don't have someone to vouch for ya, I suggest you leave."

*Room*

White's only answer was a long moan as the large melons carressed his monhood, his thrusting increased as he squeezed between the them.

Black meanwhile had inserted one of his cum-soaked fingers into her ass lubing it up slightly, even though Slashmon's previous endeavors had preprared it well enough, his entire hand began sliding upward sliding in more and more of his hand getting it almost up to the wrist. He seemed to enjoy the obvious discomfort it was causing DMX.

RP2:

*Mar simply stopped cold as he was hugged by both girls, but he was more worried about the large amount of girls in front of him, even after seeing Shadow in front of them*

All Girls: Get him!

All of them grab Shadow, 3 minutes later...

Shadow in a birdie cage, holding from the ceiling above all of them.

Mar: *gulps*

*Room*

She suddenly feels the pain of so much inside her asshole ''B-black... ahh... not... so much...'' She says and starts to lose pleasure, as it starts to turn into pain slowly, her claws left her breasts and stopped squeezing White's dick.

- Shadowknight - 04-11-2006

RP2:

Shadow crossed his arms and shook his head, "I really hoped it wouldn't come to this. COMPUTER ACTIVATE SECURITY, CODE: 1-3-6-5!" A small laser came out of the wall cutting through the cage like a hot knife through butter. Shadow did a quick flip in mid-air landing on his hands and knees, he raised his head staring at the girls with a cold dark gaze, "Computer! Activate restraint. Area code: 2-5-3-2!" A large cage shot up from the ground sorounding the intruders. "Now," Shadow walked up to the edge of the cave, "Are you going to leave? Because I'm sure TK could use some company in the dungeon."

*Dungeon*

TK was huddled in a small corner of his cell, "They try to destroy us. Yesss, but we won't let them my precioussss."

*With Shadow*

Shadow clicked off the monitor, "Well?"

*Room*

Black slowly slid his hand out of her ass, "I guess you're ready." he hopped onto her and began using his own weight to press himself into her gaping asshole.

"BLACK!" White shouted in an extremely rare moment of anger, "You should be more gentle."

"You...have...your ways...and I have mine!" Black shouted inbetween thrusts.

RP2:

Mar: *sweatdrops* If I had known that security code...

By then, all the girls seem to act like rabid wild animals.

*Room*

''Oww! I'm not enjoying that!'' She said with a whimper, then wrapped Black's neck with her tail and set him aside the bed, so only White remained ''I'm not asking you to stop being yourself, but be at least a little MORE gentle Black! I'm not a stuffed animal you know''

- Gunter VanCrimson - 04-11-2006

"Good, 'cuz we're not going there, what do you say about carnivals?" Blitz said.

- Yoosei - 04-12-2006

RP1

Hinata looked confused at him "hmm... i like carnivals...why?"