Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: Here we go! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: Here we go! (/showthread.php?tid=4494)

- Yoosei - 04-08-2006

RP1

Hinata placed one hand on his cheek and caressed it softly "it's okay... at least you are here again" she closes her face to his face and kisses him on lips

- DragonMasterX - 04-08-2006

OOC: Good luck at school? nonono... I need to start teaching you some manners, EAT MORE JUNK FOOD AND WATCH MORE TV FOR GOD'S SAKE! xP Anyways... I'm back and you've got point Shadow, with all that cum release, I think he'll have enough for some quite a time... or will he? Twisted

RP2: ''Ohhh... god yes... yes... keep going girls... you are doing great...'' He moaned in the frenching as he kept playing with Yuki's tongue as his tails already covered 7 inches on each girl's pussies and pumped fast and hard in it, his dick almost shooting his load as he held it back to have a harder orgasm.

*Room*

''Mnnh... you are little kitty again...'' She giggled, raising her head as she went ahead and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

- Yoosei - 04-08-2006

RP2: Both girls moaned louder as they start to feel their orgasms really closer. Yuki kisses him harder and rubs his chest hungrily with her hands as Hinata moves her head up and down faster and sucks harder on his dick.

- Shadowknight - 04-08-2006

RP1:

"Fans from hell? If my guess is right it sounds like you have some stalkers." Shadow laughed slightly, "You guys probably want some privacy, I'm gonna go find a clothes store. Hope I'll see ya later." Shadow walked off towards town waving slightly.

RP2:

"You just wore me out." Slashmon's eyes began fluttering slightly as they fought against his will and tried to close.

RP2: ''Ohh... did I?'' She murred as she circled his furry chest with one finger ''Well... I guess I'll let you sleep then, I think I'll have to switch the light off'' She said at seeing he was almost asleep, then crawled up him to reach the lamp switch, her big breasts were suddenly just in front Slashmon's face, her nipples almost touching his cheeks.

*Back with the others*

''AHHHH! YES!!'' Mar moaned loud and then came really hard in Hinata's mouth as his tails suddenly entered really far their cunts, filling them up wholy, rubbing their G-spots in a hard way.

- Lord Patamon - 04-08-2006

RP2:

Patamon got Gatomon laying on her side with him behind her and started to hump her ass harder. "Oh hell yeah!! I'm almost close nngh!!" he moaned as he kept thrusting in and out of her harder. "AHH!! YES! YES!" Gatomon meowed moaned in pleasure as she came harder on the bed. "More!! More Master!!" she moaned louder.

*meanwhile with Tailmon and LP*

Tailmon purred louder and moaned feeling LP licking and sucking on her nipple, she used her tail to rub his crotch to get him erect. "purr.... come on big boy show me what you hide here...." she purred in his ear/wing as she kept rubbing his pouch making him moan as he kept sucking on her nipple and pinched the other as his member got out of the pouch and quickly got fully erect.

RP1:

Gatomon slowly opened her eyes and smiled seeing that Patamon was watching her and then she kissed him softly. "hey lovermon" she greeted him as she caressed his chest gently making him smile and caress her gently. "hey kitty got a good sleep?" he asked her. she smiled and nodded.

"Yeah a really great sleep, thank you Pata" she replied as she kissed him deeply and he kissed her back as he caressed her back with his wings gently making her purr.

- Yoosei - 04-08-2006

RP2

Hinata swallows his cum and licks his dick clean as then she and yuki moaned loudly as they hit theirs orgasms and climaxed really hard as yuki keeps rubbing his chest hungrily with her hands

- Cloud - 04-08-2006

"Righto, im outta here" and hawkmon leaves the RPG

OOC: lol, don't go Cloud, just go ahead and appear in whichever RP you want, go to 1, which is the main ''adventure'' or 2, which is some sorta crap we started and you can do whatever you want, in 1 it will be a little more planning, since if you need, you have to appear near us :P or just go ahead with a sub-story of your own by now, and anyways, you can always come to meet by ''coincidence'' any of us, for example, you could just appear in the house Mar and Yuki are, walk by, where the other guys are talking, appear were RV and Chupa are ''playing'' and so on... don't feel ignored xP

RP2: ''Heck yeah...'' Mar said as his orgasm faded and his moans started to calm down, he caressed both girl's heads with his paws softly.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 04-09-2006

"okay- see you Shadow, Blue. Say hi to your Digimon for me." Blitz waved. He put an arm around her. "so... you like the beach?"