Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: Here we go! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: Here we go! (/showthread.php?tid=4494)

- Shadowknight - 04-05-2006

RP2:

Slashmon: Wait, Blitz knows you since the fight with Kimeramon.

Shadow: And I'm not an easy person to forget.

Slashmon: I know, I've been trying to forget you for years.

Shadow: *smiles* I love you too.

Slashmon: *confused look*

RP1:

"I'm Shadow, nice to meet you. This is Blue." Yanks his shirt out of Blue's mouth "Great, now I'll need a new shirt." Looks at large hole in shirt, "Can't wear this anymore." Takes off shirt and throws it to Blue who begins chewing on it.

- Yoosei - 04-05-2006

RP1:
Hinata smiled when she saw Blitz "i'm so glad you are back Blitz. I missed you so much" she comes near him and hugs him

- Cloud - 04-05-2006

A being materializes out of no where, it looks like a hawkmon, carrying a sword and two pistols.

" Hello my name is cloud, i dunno why im here but im here so there must be a reason, whats going on"

Clouds tests his guns in the air and his sword. " The only difference between me and normal hawkmon is my powers, my digivolution and my trance ability"

- Lord Patamon - 04-05-2006

RP1:

Tailmon:*smirks as she sees LP closing and locking the door of the room and then she lays on the bed* so your idea of fun is being naughty? *caresses her body in a seductive way and purrs*

LP:*smirks as he walks up to her* like if you're doing it hard to not be naughty sexy kitty

Tailmon:*smirks as she then grabbed one of her breasts getting it close to her mouth and licked her nipple gently* really? I'm that mean?

RP2:

When his orgasm faded, Patamon finally let go of Gatomon's leg and pulled out of her gently and then he moved her gently so she was lying again on her back and then he collapsed on top of her kissing her deeply as he caressed her body with passion. Gatomon kissed him back and roamed his body hungrily as she purred, after some minutes they broke the kiss to breathe.

"That was..... wonderful Pata........" Gatomon said softly as she licked his neck gently and snuggled him close. Patamon smiled and caressed her cheek gently.

"Yeah..... it was great Gato.... my sweet Gato..." he said and gave her a soft kiss. Soon both were defeated by the exhaustion and fell asleep snuggled on each other's arms.

- Shadowknight - 04-05-2006

RP2:

Shlashmon: Lord Patamon! You know the rules of the house, no girls allowed in the rooms,

Shadow: Unless it's one with a camera in it,

Slashmon: Exactly. So use the room next to that one.

Shadow: And keep her on a leash. Their are laws you know.

- DragonMasterX - 04-05-2006

RP2: Mar: No girls in rooms? camera... camera... ah, there's the option! *presses on camera action*

*Camera switches to DMX's room, she still in the bed sleeping, and in the AquaRivamon form*

Mar: Hmm... let's change this for a bit to make it interesting Twisted *presses a button and DMX starts to have a ''special'' dream, which makes her shiver in the bed and suddenly the cover of the bed falls, revealing her all wet between her legs* I love this cameras! Someone wants to see?

RP1: ''It was really good, what do we do now?'' Mar asked eagerly, his dick out from the scent that came from her pussy, which ahd aroused him, and his prick was again fully erected as he stood up.

- Yoosei - 04-05-2006

RP1:

Yuki lays down while looking sedutively to him and spreading her legs softly
"well... you can place your dick over here again which is very pleasent" she says while slowly rubbing her pussy lips with her hand and hopping to tease him even more

- DragonMasterX - 04-05-2006

He couldn't hold and this time he chuckled as he knew what he had to do, so he simply jumped on her and grabbed her breasts with his clawed paws while smiling to her, then rammed his nine inches fully inside her pussy, filling it all at once, making him moan loud and squish her breasts hard from the sudden pleasure ''Ahh... I love this game...'' He moaned.

- Yoosei - 04-05-2006

yuki closed her eyes and arches her back while moaning loudly from the huge pleasure she just felt "oh.....my..... this game....is wonderful"

- Gunter VanCrimson - 04-05-2006

"Oh... yes- I'm sorry- somethings were on my mind." he said to Shadow.
he then returned Hinata's hug. "I missed you too, Hinata... are there any mobs nearby? because if there are, we'll have to move..."