Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: Here we go! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: Here we go! (/showthread.php?tid=4494)

- Shadowknight - 04-03-2006

RP1:

Chupa felt a small amount of pain as the monster cock rammed almost to the end of her womb. She placed her hands on his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his midsection squeezing tightly to force him to go as deep as possible, her pleasure increasing with every inch.

"Well, knowing my name's a good start." Shadow began scratching Blue's back, "You're a friendly little guy aren't you?"

RP2:

Slashmon: I can't believe you don't remember me.

Shadow: I can.

Slashmon: THAT'S IT! YOU DIE NOW! *tackles shadow*

Shadow: BRING IT ON! *Grabs slashmon and rams his head into the keyboard*

Slashmon: agriara'fuobghoaghaeui;'a *accidently hits submit button*

- Yoosei - 04-03-2006

RP1

Hinata keeps staring at Shadow "hmm...where did you found him?" she points to blue while asking that

- Shadowknight - 04-03-2006

RP2:

Slashmon: SAME TO YOU! *kicks Shadow in the groin taking him down immediately*

Shadow *in high pitched voice*: Not...fair.

Slashmon: All's fair in love and handing you your butt on a silver platter.

RP1:

"I didn't," Shadow stood up looking at blue, "He just showed up."

- Lord Patamon - 04-04-2006

RP2:

LP:*smiles at Tailmon* so what about if you and I have some fun kitty?

Tailmon:*smiles and purrs* and what you have in mind cutie?

LP:*smiles* ah you will see kitten you will see *takes her paw and leads her inside the house to another room closing and locking the door behind them*

*meanwhile on the room Pata and Gato are*

Gatomon:*she let out a loud meowing moan in pleasure as she felt Patamon cumming into her womb* oh Master!! more! give me more!!

Patamon:*cumming and humping her* hell yeah! take it all!

RP1:

"Pata...mon.... that feels great..." Gatomon moaned feeling Patamon's wings teasing her nipples. Patamon held on her leg tightly and humped her harder as he moaned louder. his dick started to vibrate signaling his upcoming orgasm. Gatomon's eyes shot open wide.

"Patamon!!! Ahh!!" and screamed in pleasure as she hit a second hard orgasm as her a massive amount of her juices leaked out of her pussy hard all over his dick, crotch and the bed as he kept humping her hard. Patamon gritted his teeth trying to hold in his flood but suddenly he lost his focus feeling her vaginal walls gripping his vibrating dick tightly setting him over the edge.

"Gatomon!! Ahhh!!" he moaned louder in pleasure as he pushed deeper inside her and came harder launghing a huge load of his seed in her womb as he held on her leg tightly and arched his head backwards in pleasure. "Nngh!! oh yes!!" he moaned as he kept cumming into her hard.

"Patamon!! mmnng...." Gatomon moaned feeling her womb being filled with Patamon's seed.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 04-04-2006

"hehe... I feel... funny..." Rv said, feeling a hell lot of awkwardness.

---
in the real world, Blitz got changed, and was opening a portal back to the digiworld.

- Shadowknight - 04-04-2006

RP1:

Shadow looked over at Hinata, "I also seem to have forgotten my phone number. Think I could borrow yours?" He smiled jokingly.

RP2:

Shadow *finally recovering from the agonizing blow*: NO! Don't submit that, everyone will know my super pickup line!

Slashmon: Try and stop me.

Shadow: FINE! *drags Slashmon to the floor and starts pummeling him* Now to erase that... *sees a cat chasing a fly towards the keyboard* don't *enters slowmotion thing* NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cat: *runs away*

Shadow: *crashes into keyboard hitting submit button*

- Yoosei - 04-04-2006

RP1:

Hinata narrowed her eyes and looks at Shadow "why do you need that anyway? you don't remember your phone number and even slightly lost your memory"

- DarkBlue - 04-04-2006

"nice one Mr. Shadow!" Blue rolled over. "Blue, Blue-Blue-Blue.... I like it... Blue..Blue,Blue-Blue...hehe." He chuckled.

He then tugged on Shadow's shirt tail. "You Should try something else later-" he said through a mouthful of cloth. "I lost my virginity- can I have yours?" he suggested absentmindedly.

- Shadowknight - 04-05-2006

RP1:

Shadow laughed a bit, "Lost memory or not, I still know a cute girl when I see one." Shadow looked down at Blue, "What's with you? You hungry or something?"

RP2:

Shadow: I have a cat you can eat.

Slashmon: *grabs Shadow from behind* hit me will you?

Shadow and Slashmon: *start fighting*

- Gunter VanCrimson - 04-05-2006

"I'm back Hinata- oh, who's this?" he points at Shadow. "and that?" he points at blue

ooc: welcome!