Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon: Here we go! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Digimon: Here we go! (/showthread.php?tid=4494)

- DragonMasterX - 04-01-2006

RP2: DMX: Well... at least I'm going to rest... you do it too hardly you knew that?

Mar: *grins and wags tails happily*

DMX: Not such a good reason to be proud of... maybe you could end hurting someone inexperienced... LIKE ME!!!

Mar: But you enjoyed, didn't you?

DMX: Losing my cherry to a Renodramon image of me was quite unexpected, since I didn't even had a cherry before, but it turned out great then, still... your dick is just too big... and that made it even better...

Mar: Hah! I knew it! you liked it!

DMX: So did you, and by the way... I'll go to sleep, leave you in charge *walks up an empty bedroom in the house while swishing her finned tail around and enters it without her armor on, on in other words: fully naked, then lays on a bed and covers her body with one bed sheet only*

Mar: *sweatdrops* well... I think it's my turn to RP then.

RP1: His mouth gets filled with her load of cum, he gets surprised, but after tasting her juices, he drinks it down, moaning from the taste and smiling ''What was that Yuki?'' He asks cheerfuly ''It was one of the best drinks!'' He said with a wide smile.

- Lord Patamon - 04-01-2006

RP2:

LP:*he finally caught up with the Gatomon and smiled at her* why hello cute kitty, what is a cute and beauty kitty like you alone in this forgotten part of the city? (I'll use Gatomon's japanese name to avoid confusions)

Tailmon:*giggles and blushes a bit* I'm just taking a walk, and may I ask who are you cutie?

LP:*kisses her paw softly* I'm Lord Patamon, you can call me LP for short or if you prefer you can call me your guardian angel Wink

RP1:

"nngh..... so tight! oh yeah!" Patamon moaned as he kept pumping his dick in and out of her pussy. Gatomon moaned louder as her body shook with each thrust. "Pata!! oh yes!! nngh!! harder!!" Gatomon moaned as she felt her orgasm slowly building up.

- Shadowknight - 04-01-2006

RP2:

Slashmon (in Tailmon's voice): Get away from me you pervert EEEEEK! HAHAHAHA.

Shadow: You talk too much you know that?

Slashmon: Wha? Why aren't you upstairs with the girls?

Shadow: They're all sleeping. Guess I was too much for 'em.

Slashmon: Well, I'm still writing!

Shadow: Fine but I'm directing.

RP1:

Shadow walked around the park, his head still hurting as he tried to remember anything. His eyes landed on a girl with pink hair and a sword on her back. 'Huh? She looks familiar.' Shadow ran up to her hoping to figure out a few things, "Excuse me," He shouted, "Uhhh, this may sound wierd but, where are we?"

- DarkBlue - 04-02-2006

RP1: He pops up beside him. "WE are in the park." He yipped. "Hiya there! I am Dark! Dark Blue! I'm a Lupemon! nice to meet you!" he said. he was too friendly and naive for his own good.

RP2: *Trots into view* "hello. you smell funny. like mating." He yipped.

- Shadowknight - 04-02-2006

RP2:

Slashmon: DOG!!! *jumps 20 feet into the air and latches onto the cieling with his claws*

Shadow: HAHAHAHA, *Looks at blue* I like you already.

RP1:

"Park?" Shadow rubbed his head a bit as it flared for a second, "That's a wierd name. So who are you two?" He looked at Hinata, "Do I know you? You're awfully familiar."

- DarkBlue - 04-02-2006

RP2: Dark Blue: Naw- I'm a woof- I mean wolf! You're a CAT! *Sits down, panting* I like you too!

RP1: "Yeah! I have a weird name... so do you call me Dark... or do you call me Blue? or maybe just wolfy." He said, trotting alongside him.

- Shadowknight - 04-03-2006

RP2:

Slashmon: DOG, WOLF IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Shadow: Scaredy cat.

- Lord Patamon - 04-03-2006

RP2:

Tailmon:*giggles* my you're quite a flirt aren't you cutie? *rubs his chin with her tail playfully*

LP:*smiles* you have that effect on me my fair lady

Tailmon:*blushes and giggles more* bet you say that to every cute girl you meet

RP1:

Gatomon was moaning like crazy. each deep and hard thrust from Patamon's dick on her vagina shook her whole body. She let out a loud meowing moan and arched her back as she came harder bathing his dick with her juices as they leaked in the bed. "Ahh!! nngh!!" she moaned and purred louder as Patamon kept going. His climax was getting near.

"Gatomon..... mmnngh.... oh damn yes!!" he moaned loud as he then added his wings to the mix using them to tease her nipples making her shiver in delight.

- Shadowknight - 04-03-2006

RP2:

Slashmon *still hanging on the ceiling*: If he does he really needs a new pick up line.

Shadow: Are you ever going to come down from there?

Slashmon: MAKE ME!!

Shadow: If you insist, *grabs a tranquilizer gun* ready?

Slashmon: STOP! I'LL COME DOWN! *let's go of the ceiling and gracefully lands on his feet*

Shadow: That was boring, *throws gun back in a drawer and sits back down at computer*

Slashmon: Move over, *kicks Shadow out of the chair* It's my turn to write.

RP1:

Slashmon continued pounding into the Gazimon's ass pumping faster as his pleasure built up in his dick while she paused from licking Floramon for a second.

Gazimon felt his hot cum begin pouring into her ass as he hit his orgasm, "You chosen ones are good."

Slashmon smiled, "You two haven't seen anything yet." The ying-yang reappeared on his forehead and he split in two.

"Do you wish to continue?" White asked Gazimon smiling kindly.

"What a gentlemon, I'd love to."

"Guess your mine." Black walked behind the Floramon and pushed her flat onto the table forcibly he grabbed her wrists and pulled them back pulling her arms out from under her, "Hope your ready."

Floramon cryed out slightly as Black forced almost half of himself into her in one quick thrust her ass feeling like it had been ripped in half she felt as he began pulling back on her wrists forcing her deeper into him, "Stop! Please, it

- Yoosei - 04-03-2006

RP2: *it could be heard moans from inside some room*

Yuki: right...i'm in charge now that Hinata is having some fun with her master. lets see...how does this thing works... oh right... click on the keyboard and make sentences....or something like that

RP1: Yuki blushes and smiles cutely to him "that is what happens when i feel loads of pleasure... and you were giving me loads of pleasure by licking that place you just licked"